Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Quinn knew everything that was happening was completely and utterly wrong. She realized that she shouldn't be forgiving him so easily, that Robyn could come back at any moment, that Beth was only in the next room and that his hands shouldn't be pushing her shirt up like they were. Yet here she was, pressed up against his counter and unable to complete any sort of thought as his fingers roamed her body.

At first she had pushed him back, gasping for air and sputtering out random fragments of broken sentences. She had tried to reason with him about what he was about to do, each time Puck pushing her hands down forcefully and jerking her back into him. She had played this little game for about five minutes until he had gripped her so firmly that she had become far too turned on to care, Quinn pulling Puck down hard and crashing her lips into his.

His mouth was now on her collarbone as his fingertips dug into her hips, Puck picking Quinn up suddenly and slamming her onto the counter. The pain she should've felt was replaced by desire, Quinn wrapping her legs around his back and pushing her heels into him and bringing him closer. His hands moved from her hips to the hem of her shirt, Puck thrusting it up hastily and discarding it onto the floor to expose more of her bare skin. He groaned as he looked down to find her little black bra and he sunk his lips back into her skin as he tugged on the straps, leaving a trail of goose bumps as he made his way down her stomach.

She leaned her head back as his lips brushed against her belly button, Quinn resting on her hands as she bit back her own to prevent from screaming out. He glanced up at her as he drug his tongue along the edge of her jeans, smiling against her skin as Quinn whimpered for him to take them off. He made his way back up while his fingertips hooked her belt loops and he yanked her forward to capture her lips again. Her hands frantically began tearing at his shirt, popping a few buttons but neither of them noticing or caring as it too was tossed on the floor. The feel of his warm skin against hers drove her insane, Quinn running her hands up and down his abdomen while kissing his chest.

She noticed that for some God forsaken reason Puck still had the nipple ring, smirking a little as she moved her lips towards it. The thing had been hideous and drove her crazy in high school, the silver ring still making her crazy but now in a whole different way. She flicked it lightly with the tip of her tongue before dragging it over the piercing slowly, Puck cursing loudly as he looked down at her while yanking at her bra clasp in his hands and breaking it. He threw the small garment away as he pushed Quinn back on the counter, now taking her own nipple in his mouth and sucking softly. The moan she had been holding back was now escaping from her lips, Quinn pleading with him not to stop as he toyed with her breasts. She was quivering in pleasure as he moved from one to the other, Quinn unsure how much more she could take before she lost it.

He tore his lips away from her body as he slid Quinn off the counter and around his waist, his hands digging into her thighs as he stumbled towards his bedroom. Between slamming her into walls and knocking over random items they finally made it to his room, Puck kicking the door shut behind him as he threw her on the bed. Her legs were resting on either side of him as he hovered over, Quinn suddenly feeling small and fragile in his shadow. His eyes were dark and heavy, never breaking away from Quinn's as he ran his hands down her legs. He began fumbling with her jean buttons as he licked his lips, Quinn pushing herself up to kiss him briefly. She was thrown back down as he tugged on her jeans, carelessly throwing them over his shoulder as he continued to caress her legs.

Quinn decided to tease him a bit and she snapped her legs shut tightly, her knees bent and resting against his waist. She bit her lip and grinned as Puck tried to pry them apart, raising an eyebrow at her before placing his mouth on her knees. He began to kiss his way down her still sealed legs, alternating between dragging his lips and his tongue down her thighs. With every breath he took against her skin Quinn's defenses became weaker and weaker, trying to contain herself as his lips brushed against the bottom of her panties. Her breath hitched in her throat as began to kiss her through the thin fabric, Quinn finally letting his hands slide between her legs and spread them.