Chapter Five~Truth Or Dare?/The First Kiss

Comment🙃

Alexander's POV

"Uhm I choose-"

"Hold on hold on I forgot something!"

Claire shouts frantically. We all look at her, waiting to see what she was worked up about.

"Okay number one rule is that you don't get any chicken outs. You either do it or go through a punishment even worse that will be made up by the person who assigned you the truth or dare. And trust me, you don't wanna go through that."

Claire strictly informs, laying down any other rules she had decided to come up with. Shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully.

"Okay you can choose now. Choose carefully because you know how seriously Maya takes this game."

Claire was right. Maya will make you do and admit some crazy shit.

"Dare"

I say with a confident smirk plastered on my face.

"Jump in a dumpster."

"What?!"

No fucking way was I about to do that. Is this girl crazy!?

"I'm kidding I'm kidding, geesh. I dare you to dip your sock-covered feet in the toilet and leave them on for the rest of the game."

She says as though it was already programmed in her head.

"Ughh!"

The rest of them groan in discomfort at what she says. I don't blame them, wet socks are the worst. But I'm glad she didn't say something like drink the toilet water after my socks had been dipped in it. I get out of my criss crossed position and walk into the bathroom, Maya following behind me, and hesitantly stick both my feet inside the toilet as I rest my butt on the sink. I squirm uncomfortably at the feeling, lifting my feet back up and letting the toilet water drip off of them.

"He did it guys."

Maya says disappointedly. Not this time you brown haired little devil. Everybody cheers quietly as I fist pump the air, pretending as though the squishing sound my feet were now making didn't bother me.

"Okay I'm asking Dylan next."

Claire blurts out as I walk back to my seat on the bed, making sure the wet socks didn't touch my sheets.

"I thought since she dared me that I get to dare someone-"

She looks at me with a disinterested expression, letting me know that she could care less about what I was saying. Ultimately, I give up and just let her go.

"What about me?"

Anthony asks with a small frown. It did feel as though he was being excluded.

"Alex is going to get to ask you next."

Maya answers, shrugging him off. He shrugs compliantly and waits for Claire to ask my best friend 'truth or dare?'.

"Alright Dylan, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

He responds without hesitation, picking his nails as though he wasn't interested. I grab my bottled water rested on the side of my bed, taking a couple sips as we wait for Claire to assign his dare was. She gently rubs her chin, indicating she was thinking.