Chapter Twenty Two~Marriage and Emegencies

(Heads up...a long af chapter is coming your way rn:)

Alex's POV

We all walked into the elevators in groups, eager to get to our rooms and examine them. Coach had paired this kid named Aaron with Dylan and I. What a coincidence his first name was coaches last name. Pretty ironic. Not gonna lie, I'm not even sure if we've talked to him before. He was more towards the 'non verbal side' you could say. I leaned against the steel railing inside the elevator, smirking after seeing that Dylan was right in front of me.

I deliberately place a hand on his ass and squeeze it once before retracting it, resulting in a light gasp escaping his lips. This gained the attention of everyone on the moving contraption, Dylan clearing his throat in embarrassment as people asked him if he was okay. I snicker under my breath which causes him to turn around and glare at me. He gets no chance to retort since the elevator had made a dinging sound, followed by the doors sliding open.

"Bastard"

He mumbles while walking out of the elevator. I only chuckle at his insult, throwing an arm around his shoulder and proceeding to help him find our room number. We eventually locate the door and I immediately snatch the card (room key) from Dylan and slid in into the doors lock, waiting for the soft click before dragging him inside. I quickly throw the duffle bag down with a small smirk.

The door shuts behind us on its own as I throw Dylan over my shoulder and toss him on the bed once we approach it. He lets out a short, hitched gasp from the impact and opens his mouth to speak. I smash my lips against his before he got the chance to revolt, climbing on the bed and placing my legs on either side of him.

My hands roamed his body as he melted into the kiss, grasping on me where ever he could. A soft knock on the door causes him to pull away and scoot back from me on the surprisingly large bed. Ugh not again. I let out a fairly sexually frustrated groan, grabbing the back of Dylan's knees and pulling him back towards me in one swift movement. He yelps in surprise and slaps my arm.

"Alex go get the fucking door."

"No"

I refuse, burying my head inside the crook of his neck and laying light kisses there. He sighs defeatedly and wraps his arms around me.

"Uhm hello? It's Aaron, the one you guys apparently forgot was in the elevator with you."

We both glance at each other with an 'oh shit' look on our faces and instantly separate from each other. I stand up and begin to somewhat straighten my clothing before walking to the door, opening it with a wide but fake smile.

"Hey dude, my bad. It totally slipped our minds that we had left you behind. Hopefully we all can get along, yeah?"

He only rolls his eyes and pushes past me. Okay then, a quiet dude with a horrible attitude. Not to self, don't underestimate people who don't talk much. I slowly shut the door and it locks with a faint clicking sound.

"Uh hi."

Dylan greets, only for Aaron to ignore him and toss his backpack onto one of the beds. He silently walks into the bathroom and slams the door shut.

"I hate that bitch already."

"Babe, don't call him that."

I say with a soft chuckle, walking up to him and bending down to wrap my arms around his waist. He stops me by placing a hand on my chest and pushes me back.

"No touchy touchy till Aaron is goney goney."

Dylan informs sternly, removing his hand from my chest once he deemed that I understood that he was in fact serious about this. I stare at my boyfriend in shock as he sits down on the bed that we were just making out on a few moments ago.