Chapter Nine~"We're not gay" Definitely, Not?

Dylan's POV

"Biiiiitch get the fuck uppp. Bitch, get the fuck uppp."

I sing loudly into Alex's ear, using the tune of the Star Wars theme song as my pitch got higher and higher after each word. He only groans and turns around in discontentment.

"Alex get the fuck up. We have school today, incase you forgot."

I remind with crossed arms, tapping my foot on the wooden floor.

"Five more minutes."

He pleads, groaning tiredly while clasping a pillow between his strong arms. Um I meant- oh forget it.

"No Alex, we only have about an hour to get ready and be at school."

What I said went through one ear and out the other as he continued to doze off and wake up again. I let out a loud frustrated moan and attempt to drag him off the bed by gripping his wrist and pulling. Key word, attempt. He quickly switches our roles and gasps my wrist, yanking me down onto the bed in one swift movement. I grunt in surprise at the action causing Alex to laugh.

"You're comfy."

He affirms unexpectedly making me smile cheekily, even though my stomach was currently being squished by his upper half.

"So I've been told."

I agree with a smug grin, laughing as he snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Somebody's feeling cocky."

"Maybe"

He waves his hand dismissively before getting up and walking into the bathroom. Probably to brush his teeth and stuff. I hop up from the bed, trudging towards his closet and grabbing a simple outfit. 'He won't mind' I think to myself, walking into the main bathroom upstairs that's located a single door down from Nicholas' and DDs' room.

I turn the water in the shower on, removing my clothes and stepping in. Gradually, I begin to wash my body of all the dirtiness that can accumulate over a couple days. A knock on the door unwillingly brings me out of my precious thoughts, following the sound of Alex's loud voice.

"Dylan!"

He yells ear-piercingly over the noisy water clashing against the shower floor.

"What?"

I shout back, straining my ears to hear what he had knocked on the door for.

"I left my [incoherent] in there!"

"What?!"

He repeats his statement again but I still fail to hear what he was talking about. Instead of answering back I turn the water off and exit the shower, leisurely wrapping a towel around my waist. I twist the door knob, opening it with a sigh and coming face to face with my best friend.

"What Alex? What's so important that you had to interrupt my relaxing morning shower?"

I question, annoyance laced in my still slightly groggy morning voice.

"My toothbrush is in there."

He replies quickly. I resentfully let him in with crossed arms, shutting the door right after he left. Today's gonna be a long day, I can feel it.