Chapter Eighteen~ "How could you?"

^don't play song^

Alexander's POV

"Babeeeee come here."

I whine to Dylan who was digging through his drawer for a paper clip. We were both chilling at his house for the moment, thankful that Dylan's dad was out right now so his parents couldn't argue. He looks at me for a quick second before rolling his eyes and going back to his task of searching for a paper clip. Something about needing it for a stack of papers he had.

"What'd I specifically tell you about calling me that? I didn't like it before we were dating and I don't like it now."

He reminds as an annoyed sigh escapes his lips, referring to how I always used to call him babe before the whole us dating thing happened. I grin smugly before detaching myself from the bed and walking up to him, latching my left arm around his torso.

"Well, Mister. Alex can call you whatever cute nick name he pleases and there's nothing you can do about it."

I retort in third person, laying soft kisses from his neck up to the tip of his ear. He immediately halts his movements as I look into the dresser's mirror, staring him in the eyes with a small smirk before releasing my grip from around his waist. Leaving him flustered.

"Asshole"

He accuses grimly, a blush clearly present on his face causing me to chuckle. So cute. I take his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together and dragging him to the bed. He stays standing as I lay down back first, our hands still intertwined. I abruptly pull my boyfriend down, resulting in him giving a yelp of surprise before falling on top of me.

"Alex leave me alone."

Dylan groans, squirming to get out of my grip. I ignore his protest and gently move him from atop of my body so he was now laying next to me instead. He tries to crawl away but I quickly grip the back of his shirt and drag him back down.

"Not so fast."

I smirk, sitting up and making him face me as he grumbles in discontentment. Dylan is literally one of the most complaint people I've ever met.

"Why must you be so difficult? All I want to do is love you, geesh."

He adverts his eyes down with a sigh, wrapping me in his arms in return for my forgiveness.

"Sorry, guess I'm not really use to all of 'this' still."

I trap my arms around him in response, happily returning the hug. We eventually release each other from our grasp, a wide grin decorating my face.

"It's okay. Now, give daddy a kiss."

He scrunches his face up in displeasure at my request, covering both his ears with the palms of his hands.

"Never say that again."

"Oh shut up and gimme a kiss."

I urge, tackling him so his body fell backwards onto the bed. He moans in objection as I begin attacking his face with long slobbery kisses, resulting in him wiping his cheeks after each one.

"I don't appreciate you wiping off all my love and affection."

"Well excuse me for not wanting saliva all over my face."