Chapter Nineteen~ Love Makes You Do Crazy Things

Alexander's POV

I wake up with a long yawn before finally opening my eyes, in an unusually giddy mood even though what happened yesterday. A weight on top of my left arm was preventing me from being able to fully stretch. I smile in adoration at the sight of my lovely boyfriend clinging onto my upper body as he slept peaceful and soundly.

After a while, I was finally able to remove my arm from under his waist only for him to unknowingly wrap his arms around my neck. I carefully turn my head to look up at the clock on the wall, that I had finally fixed a couple days ago, for the time and sigh once seeing it. Six fifty-six. We're so gonna be late if he doesn't wake up.

"Dylan, babe, get up."

He mumbles in displeasure for me to 'leave him alone' as I gently shake his shoulder. Oh yeah, forgot it was Dylan I was trying to wake up here.

"C'mon D, we have to get ready for school."

I point out, laying soft kisses all over his face in attempt to wake him up. He tiredly sits up with an opposed groan, gently rubbing his eyes before allowing them to flutter open. I chuckle a bit at his appearance, hair sticking up every which way and drool on the side of his mouth. He questioningly squints his eyes at my laughter.

"And what might you be laughing at?"

I don't answer but instead grab the bottom of my shirt, bringing it up to the corner of his mouth and wiping the drool off. My hand was tempted to reach up and comb its fingers through his bed hair a couple of times but I refrained from doing so. Besides, he looked pretty cute with it. I grin in satisfaction before standing up and placing my feet on the hard wood floor.

"Uhm thanks?"

He says, tilting his head in slight puzzlement causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"You had something on your face and I wiped it off, duh."

"First off, who are you talking to like that?"

I disregard his question and walk into the bathroom, leaving the door open since he was following closely behind me. In a flash, Dylan was beside me as I stood by the sink and grabbed my tooth brush.

"I said, who were you getting smart with like that?"

"No one sweetheart."

I say, ending the conversation by pecking him on the lips. If there's one thing I've learned about arguing when you're in a relationship, it's make sure you let the person feel like they're right or that they 'have you in check'. Dylan is the most childish here so it applies more to me to do that than him. If I just agree with him then maybe we won't argue as much as we do. Highly doubt it though.

"Smh, that's what I thought."

He states with narrowed eyes, snatching his tooth brush, that was right next to mine, from off the sinks' counter. I roll my eyes in annoyance and turn on the water, wetting my tooth brush before beginning to place a strip of toothpaste on its bristles. I purposely move at an extra slow pace while putting it on so Dylan would have to wait longer. He looks at me impatiently with his electric toothbrush clutched in his palm, his arms crossed loosely.

"Could you move any slower?"

"I don't know, maybe-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he snatches the white mint flavored paste out of my hand and applies some to his toothbrush. I chuckle to myself as he mumbles curses under his breath and tosses the toothpaste back onto the sink.

"You're so cute when you're mad."

"Whatever"

He fails to hide the blush creeping up to his cheeks at my comment. I grin widely, feeling somewhat proud that it was only me who could make him blush like that. Nobody else but me.