Chapter 2

Last on Lucy's Revenge

. "w...o...w" I say in a whispering voice as I enter the portal. I see a bunch of floating islands just like edolas, just its a lot prettier. Then I hear "lucy...." someone says "I missed you.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Lucy's POV~~

"I missed you.." someone says I turn around and see "MOM!!"I yell running at her. "I thought you were dead.." I said. "no... I just had to return here to take care of the dragons. Then I was gonna go back to get you and return here and train you." she says "I know you already have your spirits but now we will teach you ever single type of magic there is."she says "yes then I can beat those Fairy Bastards!"i whisper. "darling don't use that language!" she yells. oh yeah I forgot she was a dragon slayer."Sorry mom..."i say looking down."oh well. Come meet the dragons."she says."Ok" i reply.

~~Master's POV~~

After lucy left i had gone up to the balcony above the guild and yelled "LISTEN UP BRATS!!!" everyone turned their heads up to master."has anyone noticed anything out of the ordinary?"i ask. "No" they all replied."Wow you all have gone mad??"i said. "no!" i hear  Mira, Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Gray, lisanna, Wendy, and the exceeds shout." why yes i knew her true friend wouldn't forget. I have letters for the following people. Levy, Mira, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Lisanna, Wendy, The Exceeds, and Natsu. please come get your letter."i say and they all come and get their letter.

~~Levy's POV~~

Dear Levy,

Levy you were and will always be my best friend. Thank you Levy for always being there for me. I will miss you terribly, but i am going to train to get stronger so i wont be called weak anymore. I may be gone for a couple of years, But i promise i will come back to visit all of my true Friends.Bye! miss you already!

Sincerely,

Your Bestie Lucy.

P.S.

I now you like Gajeel just tell how you feel already.

"NO LUCY WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE WEAK!! PLEASE COME BACK!!" i yell crying."please come back.."i cry.

~~Mira's POV~~

Hey Mira please don't get too mad when i tell you the cause of my leave, please?? So the reason i left was because Natsu has been calling me weak, useless, and a replacement for lisanna. After i was told those things Natsu kicked me off of team Natsu and so that's when i was pushed over the edge and took my leave.But i promise i will come back after my training and rejoin the guild. I will probably be gone for a few years but will be back soon. I miss you already!

XOXO,

Your friend Lucy

" NO LUCY WHY???" i scream/cry then turn into my sitri form and go over to natsu and punch him soo hard he makes a hole to the outside of the guild."NATSU YOU WILL PAY!!"i yell at him. then everone starts to run over to me and tell me to calm down, for lucy.

A/N

Thanks to everyone who is reading my book! Lots of Fairy Love!!