Chapter 3

Last on Lucy's Revenge

" NO LUCY WHY???" i scream/cry then turn into my sitri form and go over to natsu and punch him soo hard he makes a hole to the outside of the guild."NATSU YOU WILL PAY!!"i yell at him. then everone starts to run over to me and tell me to calm down, for lucy.

________________________________________________________________________________

~~Natsu's POV~~

After I got my letter i went and sat down at a table and started to read lucy's words

Dear Natsu,

Natsu you probably don't know how much pain you inflicted on me by calling me useless,replacement, and WEAK. Those words hurt me soo much, they would hurt anyone so why? why did you say them to me? You were hurting me and i was glad to have friends... but not you. after you kicked me off the team that's what drove me off the edge. So i took my leave and left the guild all because of you. I hope your happy that the weaklings gone, And i also wanted to tell you i had fallen in love with you, but once you had completely gone berserk i thought, no i knew that my natsu i knew and loved was gone. gone forever maybe. But now im gone so you don't have to worry. Because im gone. And when i get back i will beat your ass to a pulp Natsu dragneel.

Bye, 

Lucy Heartfilia

"Lucy...what have i done?" i whisper and slowly start to cry. for my actions were far to great to fix. And then that's when i got my punishment. Mira had turned into her sitri form and punched me and sent me flying across the guild and out into the open air. But that wasn't enough to atone for my sins.

________________________________________________________________________________

---Three years Later---(but about 6 for lucy. 1 year in Earthland was 2 in Dragtonia.)

~~Lucy's POV~~

I have trained for six years and learned and mastered every magic there is, And today i return to earthland."before you leave lucy here are all the keys to summon us whenever you'd like." Igneel says. "Thank you igneel"i reply. "i will miss you my daughter" my mother says. "don worry mom i will come visit every once and awhile." i say then she hugs me and i chant "OPEN PORTAL TO EARTHLAND!" then a galaxy spinny thing opens in front of me and i step through and am right in front of fairy tail.My appearance has changed a lot. I now have Galaxy eyes and my hair is purple at the ends and i also changed my scent to Pears and Bananas. Since i have so much magic power i have to wear 3 really strong limiters so no one will sense my magic power. I put on a cloak and change my voice tone so i don't get noticed.I walk into the guild to see levy not reading a book nor smiling and mira is not as peppy, gray doesn't bother to fight with natsu anymore and Erza's not as scary.Once i open the guild doors i walk over to mira and ask if her master is still here. she says "yes follow me" and she leads me to masters office and leaves. i walk into his office and say " im back..."