Chapter 15

A/n lol I know these are annoying but tmr I have a snow day so I might be releasing the trailer for my new book and updating some others. So be on the look out!

~Rougue's POV~

I wonder if she knows, I know she's a dragon slayer too but she's only been m=one for about 3 years now. I don't think that Dragon season will affect her.

~Lucy's POV~

I wonder if I should ask rouge if he knows. Maybe if I talk to him about it we can have a calm conversation and work this out. OK. ill ask him once he comes out of the shower.

*Knock Knock*

"Hm? Who's there?" you say walking over to the door and peeking through. "Oh, its levy." you as and open the door. "Hey y/m, can I come inside??" she asks frantically. "Yeah, yeah come in." you say open the door wide enough for her to come in. "What is it?" I ask as she looks really pale. "I-Im pregnant." she says looking at me. "What! Really! that's great levy!" I say hugging her. "Yeah, but Idk how to tell Gajeel." she says worriedly. "Just ask him to talk them tell him!" I say still excited that im gonna be a aunt.

"But I want it to be special since now that i'm pregnant the whole mating thing can stop." she says. "Its soooo tiring." she says with bags under her eyes. "Why?" I ask "Because, the dragon slayer takes any fucking chance to fuck you till your pregnant." she says.

"o-oh ok." I say a bit concerned. "Ok, go and buy some cute baby shoes then give it to him and ask what he thinks they are for." I say still concerned about the dragon season. "Yeah, ill do that. but I need to hurry before the shops close so Gajeel doesn't do anything tonight. maybe he will stop." She says rushing toward the door. "Bye lu lu!" she says and leaves. "Bye!" I say and lock the door behind her. "Yay yay yay! im gonna be an aunt!" I say bouncing around the room till my waist gets grabbed. "Maybe we can make you a mother...." I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"R-rouge... you know?" I ask "Yeah, we are all told when we turn the age of 12" he says still holding me from behind. "So did you hear out whole conversation." you say trying to avoid a certain topic. "yeah, and im excited, but I would be more excited if it were ours...." he says in a raspy tone.

"I don't know if i'm ready" I say turning around in still with his arms around me our faces inches apart. "I can take it slow for you..." he says bringing his face closer to mine. "O-ok, maybe it would be a good idea since levy said Nastu wants me too." you say looking into his gray eyes.

*Knock Knock* you hear and you both pull away. "Im gonna go get changed be right back." he says as he goes to his suitcase. "K." you say and head to the door. "Hello?" you say opening the door to see sting. "W-what are you doing here sting?" you ask shocked. "Well I came to tell you that the Glitter Fairy's are staying here too." sting says and growls over his shoulder as I see natsu come up behind him.

"Ugh, what are you doing here Dumbass?" I ask as sting leaves to his room. "I came to apologize.' he says. "You've already apologized, I don't need to hear you again." you say glaring at him. "Babe? who is it?" Rouge says coming up behind you and back hugging you. "Oh, its this dick head." he says glaring at natsu. "o-oh so your actually together..." he says looking disappointed. "Yes we are. Now can you leave? we are tired and would like some rest." you say looking grabbing rouges arms and hugging them around your waist.

"Natsu! Let's Go!" you hear someone from down the hall yell. "Erza" you say as erza comes into sight. "O-oh hey lucy." she says "hi, can you please take this flame brain away, my bf and I are trying to rest. "yeah, nastu lets go." she says as she grabs him by the ear and drags him away. "Luce!" natsu yells as he gets pulled away. "ew. hate that name." you say pushing rouge back into the room and closing the door. "Alright, im gonna go take a shower then I get into bed. k?" I say walking over to my suitcase. "Yeah, ill just watch some tv while waiting." he says getting onto the bed and turning on the TV.

a/n

Hey sorry for the short chapter, just trying to write for you to at least get something out but yeh. OMG SO EXCITED FOR BTS'S COME BACK ON APRIL 12 IM GONNA ASK MY PARENTS FOR IT SINCE MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 4TH. YEEEEE