Chapter 4

Last on Lucy's Revenge

Once i open the guild doors i walk over to mira and ask if her master is still here. she says "yes follow me" and she leads me to masters office and leaves. i walk into his office and say " im back..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

~~Lucy's POV~~

"I'm back..." i say then i take off my hood and hug master and we both start crying."my child your finally back. And are you going to re-join the guild?" he says "yes i would like my mark please" i say " same place child?" he asks " no on my right shoulder in purple." i say " Ok my child" he says and stamps my shoulder. After that i put my hoodie back on and he and i walk out to the balcony ans says "Listen up brats!! We have a new guild member today" everyone looks up and then i say " TEAM NATSU I CHALLENGE YOU!!" i yell. "OK I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!" natsu yells, well... i expected that. "Not in here brats! go out back!!!"master yells. So the whole guild goes outside to an open area and everybody places their bets on Team natsu and the only one to bet on me was master. team natsu had gotten into a fighting stance and they all sent death glares to me. I was just standing there waiting for them to make their first move. And while i was waiting i chanted " limiter 1 release" and my magic power just by releasing one limiter made everyone gasp then BAM!! natsu launched and attack at my but i doge it quickly then strike at him and send him flying back REALLY far. Then after i had punched him erza changes into her heavens wheel and sends her sword at me but i doge them easily and change into a stronger Armour called Heavens Wheel Remastered and send over 2 thousand swords at her, but all of the swords are made of magic that if impossible to break so they all hit her and she falls. then Gray yells" ICE MAKE HAMMER" he launches his attack at me but i just eat it and say "mmm.. that was some ok ice" he just stands their and i yell "CELESTIAL DRAGONS ROAR!!" i hit him and he falls to the floor unconscious. The i see Wendy come up to me and i just put a spell on her to make her fall asleep. Then Natsu comes running and yells" FIRE DRAGON...ROAR!!" i just stand there and eat the fire and he is just shocked and says "YOUR A FIRE DRAGON SLAYER?" i reply with" No... I'm an elemental dragon slayer which means i can use all types of slayer magic" he just runs at me and try's to land another attack but i just grab his fist and slam him into the ground next to me and then i put a sleeping spell on him to make him fall asleep. "LUCY IS THE WINNER" master yells then everyone just stands there shook then i take off my hood and i go and heal everyone and wake them up and then all of my friends come running up to me and hug me and we all cry and they all say "Welcome back Lucy!" everyone yells and we head off into the guild and party all night.

A/N sorry im not so good at writing fight scenes but i hope you liked it! Bye minna!!