Chapter 1

A/N heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i accidentally deleted chapter one when editing annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now i have to re-write chappie one. Hope y'all enjoy!

~~Lucy's POV~~

"Ahhh... new day new me!" i shout as i climb out of bed and into the bathroom. "Do da do da do da doooooooooo" i hum while taking a shower. As soon as i get out i head to my closet to get changed. "Hmm... what to wear what to wear???" i ask myself before i pick out a cute outfit "this will work" i tell myself and grab my keys and head out to the guild. I step onto the ledge along the river and hear " DON'T FALL IN!" by the two guys i seen riding a boat on the river everyday. Soon as i make it to the guild i open the doors and shout " HI MINNA!!" and i hear a few hellos from the only people who talk to me anymore since lisanna came back from edolas. " Hi lucy-san/ bunny girl/ Lu-chan" i hear all my friends shot to me. The only ones that pay attention to me anymore are Wendy, Mirajane, Master, Gajeel, Levy, Erza,Cana, Gray, and sometimes lisanna.(the exceeds also)

Lisanna has tried to talk to me but when she does she just gets dragged away by some other guild member. And what hurts the most if that natsu hasn't talked to me once or barged through my window since lisanna got back from "the dead" as he says."hey lucy..." i hear someone say with a really sad tone. "Hey lisanna!" i say as i see the person who had come up to me. "umm..alliwantosayisimveryveryverysorryforthis." lisanna says really fast that i can barley keep up then she just runs away.hmm...wonder what that was all abou..."Lucy." i hear someone say "oh hey natsu!" i say with a big smile. He's talking to me after 4 mon...wait he called me lucy instead of lucy. " Lucy we are kicking you off the team because your weak and i always have to save you. So goodbye W.E.A.K.L.I.N.G" natsu says to me. w...why me. i couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I ran out of the guild crying. 

-----time skip to Lucy's house/apartment---

" I call upon thee....the spirit Virgo!"i chant. "punishment time hime?" Virgo asks i sweat drop "No just pack up all of my stuff and take it to the celestial world." i ask her "yes hime" She does without asking why.After Virgo leaves i grab my keys, food, and clothes and walk out of my apartment and head over to the landlords apartment and turn over my house keys and leave to the eastern forest.

----Time skip to the eastern forest-----

as i walk into the forest i hear someone singing and its beautiful so i head over to where the song was coming from. " I've been waiting. my princess"the stranger woman says then turnes into a dragon. "A-A-A DRAGON!!" i exclaim. "Yes i am celestia the celestial dragon please Get on my back Hime i will take you to train. "Train where?? and why are you calling my princess...(starts to mutter like deku ) "I will answer more questions when we get to where we need to be" celestia says and i climb on her back and she fly's off into the sky. once we get really high she chats "OPEN!! PORTAL TO THE DRAGON REALM!!" we fly into the protal and . "w...o...w" I say in a whispering voice as I enter the portal. I see a bunch of floating islands just like edolas, just its a lot prettier. When we land i get off  I hear "lucy...." someone says "I missed you.."

A/N annnnnd here it is. ITS THE REMAKE OF CHAPPIE UNO!! Good bye see ya soon!