Chapter 14

a/n: hey botches, sorry for not updating up ive had MAJOR writers block and school has been a botch, ALSO I will have and even busier schedule as i made it into the school play. SKRRTTTTT. for one of the rehearsals is this saturday from 8 to 4 (i just love having my rest days taken away!!) so yeahhh, ALSO(ik im annoying af) have u heard Jimin's song promise?? his voice is sooo angelic! ALSO (omfg just stop plz) JENNIE AND KAI ARE FRICKEING DATING BOTCHES!

--Lucy's POV--

"WE HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT NAMEL!" the train conductor says. "Ok, this is our stop." Minerva says and we all hop off the train.  "So, let's all head to the hotel and get settled in" Minerva says "I call sharing a room with lucy!" Yukino calls running up to me and back hugging me. " Awwww but I wanted to! " Sting says pouting.

"Sting you dingus! She's a girl!" Minerva says and slaps sting in the back of the head. "Owww what was that for?!? " Sting says rubbing the back of his head. "You'll be sleeping with rouge. " Minerva finishes and walks to the Recptionests desk and asks for 3 rooms. "Ok, room pairs are Yukino and Lucy, the next room is Sting and Rouge,  and the last room is mine" Minerva says as she hands us our room keys.

"We're all on the same floor but different halls." Minerva says as we follow her to the elevator. "Alright, everyone head to their rooms get a good nights rest and we will be on our way tomorrow" Minerva says then turns around as the elevator doors open to the 4th floor. "Alright. Meet in the lobby at 6." She says and heads down the left Hall. "Bye bye!" We say and start to head our own ways.

But as I start to walk off someone grabs my arm.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
"NANI!!!!" I shout. "Gajeel? Levy?" You say shocked. "Shhhhh.. " Gajeel says as he covers my mouth. "Umm.. What are you guys doing here? "I say in a whisper

" Gramps sent us to watch over natsu. " Gajeel says. "Why though?" I say. "Because of dragon mating season" Levy says.

"What's that?" You asks getting even more anxious and curious. "Well, it happens to all dragon slayers every decade until they find a mate. " She says. 
"Wait, rouge Is a dragon slayer too, does It apply to him too? " You ask.

"Yes, it won't happen to gajeel since he has already marked me his mate." Levy says. you process what she said and then realize "Omg u guys a real a thing now?!?  I'm soooooooooo happy!!! " You say jumping around. "Hey hey chill,  we can't be seen or else. "Gajeels says.

Tell me more about this mating season thingy. " You say curious. "Alright, so every decade dragon slayers go on a rampage until they have marked their mate, for instance, Natsu, his mate is you. " Levy says "what, ew, yah, no, no" You say disgusted.

"Well, he is gonna be kinda psycho until it's over, so I advise that rouge marks you as soon as possible so natsu can move on since you've been marked.

" How do dragon slayers mark their mate?"you ask "you gotta get down and dirty, tehe" Gajeel says smirking as levy punches him then turns to me. "I know it's weird, but dragon slayers must mark their mate, by how gajeel said. " Levy says.

"What about me? I'm a dragon slayer too will I go crazy until I mark him?" I ask curious, well you haven't been a dragon slayer since a little kid so it won't be as bad for you, also dragon slayers have a excruciating, burning pain all around their body till the mate is marked. " She says. "Oh, well I better explain this to rouge" I start "he already knows, all slayers are told as children" She says. "Shoot, got to go. Bye Lucy." She says as her and gajeel file into their room.

"Luce.. ?" You hear and see natsu. "What are you doing here?! " You ask. "This is our hotel" He says. "Oh, well I don't have time to talk goodbye. " You say and start to run away as he grabs your wrist, beads of sweat form at your forehead.

"Luce... I know you can't forgive me for my sins, but will you give me another chance? " He asks looking at me. "Im sorry natsu, but I already have someone and I can't abandon him. Also I like my new guild, and also I don't think it's that easy to forgive everyone for all their sins. " you say and rip your hand out of his grip.

"Goodbye natsu. " You says nd head to your room.

"Where were you? " Rouge says hugging me as soon as I got in the room. "I saw and old friend so we talked for a bit. " You say "was it a fairy rat?" He asks. "Yes, but it was one of the ones that treated me like family the whole time." You say. "Ah-ok. Well we should go to bed" He says letting you go.

A/n

STRUGGLEZ. oml I've been so busy with my school play that I've barely had time to do homework, but that still isn't and excuse for not writing for like a year. I feel bad because I've let you all down, but hopefully I will be able to write more! Enjoy!