Chapter 16

Yo~ hello. I'm back lmfao. been a year or so lol.

But let's continue lol.

~Lucy's POV~

I walk out of the shower ad wrap my towel around me. I go up to the mirror and stare at myself for a minute. I then muster up the courage to leave the bathroom.  I exit the bathroom and see rouge laying on the bed. 

'Is he asleep?' I think to yourself. I walk over to your suitcase and start to get changed. I put on a big white t-shirt and some grey shorts. I then walk over to the bed and ask "Hey, you asleep?". I don't hear a response so you climb into the bed and try to fall asleep. 

A few minutes later I then feel rouge start to stir. "Hey, you ok?" I ask softly as he wakes up with sweat forming on his forehead. "Lucy?" he asks worriedly. "Hey, hey i'm right here rouge." I say worriedly as I pull him into my embrace. He then tightly hugs me. 

"What happened? Bad dream?" I ask him. "Y-yeah." he says as he stuffs his head into my neck. We stay like this for awhile and he finally calms down a pulls away. His hands are at my waist and I pull my hands up to his face and cup it in between my hands. "I'm right here Rouge, and I will always be." I say as I give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you Lucy." He says starting into my eyes. My eyes widen. "I-I love you too Rouge." I say as he pulls me closer to him. "I'm so happy we met Lu." Rouge says. "I'm glad i met you too." I say as we kiss passionately. 

~The next day (yall know what went down :D)~

I wake up the next day and feel sore all throughout my body. I sit up a bit and wince in pain. I then remembered what went down last night and start to blush. I get up and look for my shirt. I throw it on over my body and limp over to the bathroom.  I look up into the mirror and see a bunch of hickeys spread all over my neck. 

I then freak out and grab some makeup to try to cover it up.  I try my best but still see some peaking out form under the makeup. I sigh and then decide to get ready. I limp out of the bathroom and see Rouge changing. "Hey babe" you say smirking looking at rouge's chiseled abs. "You're drooling a bit there." he says chuckling a bit. I then get all flustered and look away. 

"Blushing at getting caught looking at me shirtless? What about last night" Rouge says smirking whish just made me blush even harder. I try to walk over to the bed without limping but Rouge notices. "Did I go too hard?" He asks chuckling. "Omg Rouge shut up, I'm going to explode from blushing." I say rolling over into the bed covering my face. 

I feel the bed move and feel Rouge move my hands away from my face. "You're so cute when you blush. I can't help myself." He says as he leans in and kisses me. He pulls away and continues to get ready. I  get up and say "I'm going to go meet up with levy, I'll see you later babe." I say as i kiss him on the cheek and head out. 

As I open the door someone hits me in the face. "W-what the- Natsu?" I say as I look up holding my nose. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him as he looks terrified. "I'm so sorry luce." he says with a face of terror. "It's fine" I say as I rub my nose. 

Natsu then looks down towards your neck and notices the hickey's that didn't want to stay covered. "Hey! eyes up here!" I snap at him. "What's going on here?" Rouge says as he comes up behind me. "Oh, it's just you." He says. "What do you want Natsu?" I ask. "I had a question I need to ask but I forgot what it was. Sorry for bothering you." Natsu says as he turns and walks away. 

"Huh, weird." Rouge says as he walks back into our room. "Bye Rouge!" I say as I walk out of our room. 

I walk down to the small dining area they had in the hotel and spotted levy and walked the best I could over to her. "Oh? I see you and rouge had a good time together." Levy says smirking as I sat down in the chair across from her. I blush a little but then proceed to talk. "So, did u tell Gajeel yet?" I ask curiously. 

"Yep! He got so excited and danced around like a little girl!" levy says laughing a bit. "Really? That's good!" I say. "The downside is that he is even more protective than usual." levy sighs. "I can't catch a break!" levy exclaims as we both giggle a bit. "Hey Lucy." Gajeel says as he takes a seat next to levy. "Hey Gajeel!" I say with a smiling.

"I see that you and that emo dragon slayer had a little fun last night." Gajeel says laughing. "Are they really that noticeable?" I question as a pout enters my face. "They're not even that bad!" Levy says. "Here, come with me I can help you cover them up." Levy says as we both stand up and head to the women's restroom. 

Levy pulls out some makeup and covers up what I couldn't. We then start to head back to our table and we spot Lisanna and she spots us and waves. We smile and wave back to her. Levy and I reach our table and notice that Sting and Rouge have shown up and were chatting with Gajeel. Well more like Sting was arguing with Gajeel and Rouge was just sitting there annoyed. 

"Hey babe." I say as I go to sit on Rouge's lap. "Hey Lu." he says as I sit down and he puts his arms around my stomach. "I see you've successfully covered up the marks i made last night" He whispers in my ear. I start to blush "Y-yeah, levy helped me." I say.

"Well that's no good. People need to know that you're mine."  He whispers into my ear. "Well we have a mission and I don't think I need to be waltzing around with hickeys." I say back. "I can work with that. But after this mission I'm taking away the permission to cover them up." he says. 

"I can't do that. I'm a professional." I explain to him. "Well then, ill have to leave my mating mark somewhere noticeable since I can't leave love marks everywhere. How about right here." Rouge says as he traces his fingers on the side of my neck. "You can mark me wherever you would like too." I say back. He then bites into the side of my neck which causes a little bit of pain but it's bearable. 

"Now you're mine. Forever." Rouge says as he releases his hold on my neck. "Ok everyone, time to head out!" Minerva says as she walks over to our table. 

A/N

Yo, does anyone need a recap or something? cuz i had to re-read this myself lmao. But I'm thinking about re-writing this story because it's so bad omg. If you read all 16 chapters of this terribleness I applaud you.  Also thanks lol. Read my other stories too. bye lol.