Chapter 5

last on Lucy's Revenge

"LUCY IS THE WINNER" master yells then everyone just stands there shook then i take off my hood and i go and heal everyone and wake them up and then all of my friends come running up to me and hug me and we all cry and they all say "Welcome back Lucy!" everyone yells and we head off into the guild and party all night.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~~Lucy's POV~~(At the party)

"Hey...Luce" Nastu says. "what do you want!" i say back in a snappy voice. " I-I just wanted to say im sorry for everything and would like to ask if you would like to rejoin the team?" he says. "umm...let me think about that." i say.'' ok luce i hope you choose to rejoin." natsu says sadly. why did he want me back i mean he kicked me off the team...hmm maybe because he just wants my power! UGGG...that bastard!"oh and one more thing luce... i want you back into the team because your my friend not for your power." natsu says. Huh? maybe i should rejoin the team...

~~Natsu's POV~~

I had just asked luce if she wanted to rejoin the team...Man i felt so bad for kicking her off before. I mean she was my friend, but now i have different feelings for her... Feelings of love.

---Next Day---(still Natsu's POV)

"uggghhh...my head...what time is it happy?" i call out to happy "i don't know Natsu...five more minutes."happy replies sleepily"OK"i say and slam my head back into my pillow and drift off to sleep.i wake up about an hour later and get up get dressed and head to the guild with happy. Once happy and i got to the guild we spotted lucy hanging out with levy and erza. after i saw her she saw me and looked into each others eyes for a bit till levy snapped her back into reality. man...that look she gave me...i love her...that long stare we just had was...amazing.w...o...w what am i thinking.

~~Lucy's POV~~

When i was sitting with levy and erza talking small talk i watched a certain pink-haired mage walk in and he caught my gaze and there we were just staring deeply into each others eyes..."Lucy...lucy..LUCY!!" levy yelled at me. i winced in pain because of my super sharp ears."Owww...levy you forget i am dragon slayer."i say rubbing my ears. "No i didn't you just spaced out and i had to get your attention."levy replies."try not to yell to much please..."i say "okay okay lets just continue." levy says." So are you going to rejoin the team lucy?"erza asks. "yes. i have thought it through and i... blah blah blah" i say (blah blah blah. No answers yet!!)

~~Natsu's POV~~

After i had gotten over to the bar i asked mira for my usual order which is a big plate of super spicy hot wings."here ya go Natsu"mira says while handing me my plate of chicken.as soon as its there its gone. "mmmm...thanks mira!"i shout. "your welcome natsu"mira replies in a smooth gentle tone. after that i give her my signature grin and continue to eat. "h..hey natsu.." someone says. "Oh! hey lucy" i reply and give her my signature grin."i..i...i.." lucy studders "yah luce." i reply. " i have decided to....

HEYYYYYY YALLLLLL i just wanted to say that i am going to be doing a poll on who lucy should and up with!!! so keep on reading.

Alsooooo.... im soooooooo sorry that i haven't updated i have testing at school and by birthday so alooooooooooot has been going on this week its also my sisters birthday tomorrow so WISH HER A HAPPY B-DAY!!!!! (even though shes really annoying.) :) bye minna!!