Chapter 11

Last on Lucy's Revnge----

"THE WINNER IS LUCY!" some random guild member says. "Wait. she didn't beat minerva luna did!" some other guild member yells "Ok then." lucy says while she walks over to minerva to un-do the spell and heal her. "Hmm.. w-what happened?" minerva says sitting up. "Luna beat you now its my turn." i say "o-ok" minerva says standing up "OK! FIGHTERS GET READY! AND FIGHT!" someone says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Lucy's POV~~

"OK FIGHTERS GET READY.....AND FIGHT!" someone says "Territory magic: Stretch" Minerva says and i feel the area around me start to try to pull me apart, but it has no effect on me so i just start to call out my spell. "Celestial dragons wing attack!" i yell and the attack hits her straight on and she immediately falls unconscious. "T-THE WINNER IS LUCY!" the announcer says while i walk over to Minerva and heal her. "w-what happened?" she says as she sits up. "I beat you" i say "o-ok" she says "Can we still be friends?" i ask "W-what?" she says surprised. "Yeah! you seem like you'd be a good friend. Plus, Ill train you!" i say with a smile "R-Really?? You'll train me!?!" she says "Sure!" i say and hold out my hand that she then grabs and says "Sure!" with a big smile. "Ok, lets go get your guys's guild marks!" minerva says walking back inside with everyone following. "Ok where and what color?" minerva says "Gold and on my back." luna says "Pink. On my right hand." i say not going to shame that a put it over my old guild mark. "Ok! I need to go on a good job to get some money for an apartment!"  i say "Ill come with!" sting yells walking over to me "Ill come too." rouge and minerva say "Hey. Why don't we form a team??" i say "Sure!" they all say "How bout we call it.... Team Lucy?" sting says "Sure!" i say "Ok everyone else says "Ok let's go pick a job!" i say "lucy." i hear someone say "Yes?" i say and look at the person who said my name... it was master jiemma. "Sonce you have defeated a S-class mage so easily i will promote you and luna to S-Class wizards." he says "Yay! Cool! Thanks!" is say "Yay!" luna says "ok then. now we can go on an s-class job!" i say "Ok let's head over to the s-class job's" i say "Ok" everyone says 

---------- Time skip to the S-class board ( im so faking lazy)---------

"Hey! how bot this one?" sting yells running over to me with a job. "Defeat a S-class monster- reward 2,000,000 jewel and a silver celestial key." is say "Yeah that sounds good." i say and head over to yukino to get it stamped. "Hey yukino! Can we get this job stamped?"  i say "Sure!" she says "Ok!" i say back "H-hey do you mind if i join you guys??" she asks "Yeah! it'll be great to have an extra hand!" i say "Ok!" she says. "Ok you guys can go get all your stuff ready and meet at the train station at 5:30" i say "Oki!" they say while heading their own way. "Ok see you guys soon!" i say and head to the train station since i keep all of my clothes in my re-quip storage.

---------Time skip (brought to you by my laziness)----

"Hey lucy!" sting yells running over to me. "Hey sting! Hey rouge!" i say "Hi lucy" rouge says "Hi guys!" Minerva yells "Hi min!" i say "min?" she says "Yup! that's your new nickname!" i say "Great!  love it!" she says "l-lucy?" i hear someone say "Ye-s" i say and turn around to see team natsu. "What are you doing hanging out with Sabers?" natsu says "What'd you say flamebrain!" sting yells "Sting. let me handle this." i say and walk over to them "Hey luce!" natsu says "shut up Flame brain." i snap back "I told you not to call me that." i say "o-ok" he says "So what are you doing hanging out with Sabers?" natsu asks while i show him my hand "Y_YOU JOINED SABERTOOTH!?!" natsu yells "Shh.. quiet down." i say "And yes. i joined them" i say "R-really?" natsu says "yeah. what's wrong with that?" i say and give him a death glare "N-Nothing" he says "ALL BOARD FOR TRIP TO NAMIEL" the announcer says "Well i have to go. bye." i say and head off over to my friends "ok let's go" i say and we all walk over to the train and find a seat "Hey." we hear someone say "What are you doing here flame brain!?!?" i yell "were off to Namiel too." he says. "Are you sure you arent just following me?" i say "Nope" he says and shows his job request which was the same as our's "WHAT!?!" i yell "WHY DO YOU HAVE THE SAME JOB AS US!" i say and the others Yell "WHAT!?!" with shocked faces "Wait you guys have the same job?" Erza says then i hand her the request slip. "Well... what a coincidence" she says "Well.. try not to get in our way Fairy's" i say ith a death glare "O-ok." they say and head over to their own seats. then the train starts and all of the dragon slayers fall ill. "here" i say an cast a spell on them to get rid of their motion sickness. "W-wow" they both say in shock that they aren't sick anymore "H-how'd you do that?" they say "i have a few spells up my sleeve." i say "Wow! wha else can you do??" sting says "well... i can copy's someones appearance." i say then use my magic to turn into sting. "WOW THAT'S TRIPPY!" he says "I can also freeze time." is say then stop time from moving besides us "Wow" they say in shock the get up and start to move around the train then head over to the fairy's booth. "hehehe" sting says heading over to them "OOHHH LET'S PULL A PRANK ON THEM!" i yell "YEAH!" everyone yells and starts to position the fairy's in a funny way. "hmm.. wait" i say " then ill use a spell to make a copy of jellal and program him to walk into their stall after i unfreeze time then ill made a copy of Juvia and lyon and program them to walk past and look like a cute couple then ill walk past with rouge and look all smug with him." i say "o-ok" rouge says tryna cover his blush. "HEYY WHY CAN'T I WALK PAST WITH LU?" sting says "Because you would start fighting with natsu." i say but i really just wanted to be with rouge. he's cute and quiet and i like that. "Ok. let's begin!" i say then un-freeze time.

~~To be continued~~

A/N WHOO this chapter is 1000 words long. i owe it to you for not updating that much. Sorry im a busy person. Well thanks for almost 1k reads! hope you can get me there! Bye!