Chapter 7

——last on Lucy's revenge—

"hello im sting and this is rouge" sting says while pointing to the emo-looking dude apparently called rouge. "nice to meet you sting and rouge it will be a pleasure working with you." i reply nicely. "HEY! don forget about us!" two exceeds come out from behind their masters "oh yeah.. this is lector my exceed" sting says with a big grin like natsu's "And this is frosch" rouge says while cradling the exceed in his arms." Hi lector! Hi frosch!" i reply with a sweet smile. "now shall we get going?" sting asks "yeah do you know the way?" i ask "yes lets get going!" sting exclaims.
——————————————
—Lucy's POV—

"So where do we go first...stingy bee?" I ask
" HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT! And I don't know" he replies. " nope that's your nickname.. so you're stuck with it hahahahaha" I say "ugh" he says. "Ok well if the beast comes from the east forest...then we should go check there" I say. "ok... frosch and I will go right sting and lector you go left and Lucy you go straight into the forest." Rouge says which is rare.(hahaha because rouge doesn't talk that much)

—Sting's POV—
Jeeze that blonde is annoying... but she is intelligent. "Hey blonde!"
I yell. "Hey! You're blonde too!"she replies " if you have any trouble just yell. Ok?" I tell her " I won't need help..." she mumbles " are you sure about that?" I say (just think of the John cena vine)

A/N R.I.P headphone users...

"how'd u hear me! Only dragon slayers ca... wait... are you a dragon slayer!?!" She says
"yah. I'm the light dragon slayer and rouge is a shadow dragon slayer" I say "Cool! Now I know some more fellow slayers!" She replies. "Wait... are u a dragon slayer?" I ask. "Yup!" She replies " what kind?" Rouge asks "Let's just say my main one is celestial dragon slayer magic!" I says " what do you mean by main?" I ask " oh! I can use every type of dragon slayer magic!" She says. "WHAT!" Sting and rouge day at the same time. "See look" She says while living her left fist with flames, her right fist with lightning, her left foot with water, her right foot with dirt and rocks, and her head had a glow of stars and yellow mist. Then she set those out and froze her right fist, and lit her left fist with light, then her left foot with shadows, then lastly made her right foot into iron. "W...O...W" rouge and I exclaim. " THATS AMAZING!" I shout!

A/N OMG IM SOO SORRY FOR BOT UPDATING! But... thanks for almost 200 reads!! Bye minna!