Chapter 12

A/N

hey guys! sorry fro not updating ive been busy and on vacation. but now im free!! so ill be trying to update every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

~~Last on lucy's Revenge~~

"here" i say an cast a spell on them to get rid of their motion sickness. "W-wow" they both say in shock that they aren't sick anymore "H-how'd you do that?" they say "i have a few spells up my sleeve." i say "Wow! wha else can you do??" sting says "well... i can copy's someones appearance." i say then use my magic to turn into sting. "WOW THAT'S TRIPPY!" he says "I can also freeze time." is say then stop time from moving besides us "Wow" they say in shock the get up and start to move around the train then head over to the fairy's booth. "hehehe" sting says heading over to them "OOHHH LET'S PULL A PRANK ON THEM!" i yell "YEAH!" everyone yells and starts to position the fairy's in a funny way. "hmm.. wait" i say " then ill use a spell to make a copy of jellal and program him to walk into their stall after i unfreeze time then ill made a copy of Juvia and lyon and program them to walk past and look like a cute couple then ill walk past with rouge and look all smug with him." i say "o-ok" rouge says tryna cover his blush. "HEYY WHY CAN'T I WALK PAST WITH LU?" sting says "Because you would start fighting with natsu." i say but i really just wanted to be with rouge. he's cute and quiet and i like that. "Ok. let's begin!" i say then un-freeze time.(also i forgot to say that her copies of the others have the same thoughts as thier real selves. so they know stuff and stuff that happened in the past.)

~~Lucy's POV~~

"Ok, let's start this little scene." i say and unfreeze time to watch the scene fold out. First off they fairy's fall from the positions they were in. "Owww" i hear natsu say "what was that??" they all say question less. "I dunno" erza says. "Well, natsu. we have to talk about lucy." i hear erza say then stop jellal from walking in. and hold the trick up for a bit to let them finish their conversation. "whats the hold up?" sting whispers to me. "Hold on thy're talking about me." i whisper back "oh ok." sting says as he listens into the conversation. "Yeah." i hear natsu says "Well cute the act." erza says. "W-what act?" natsu says "Stop acting like you like her." erza says. "W-what?" natsu says. "b-but i do liker her, im her friend!" natsu says "No. u just want her for her new found strength!" erza says "Guys stop it!" gray says. "what's wrong with you erza!" gray says "is something wrong with you?" gray says which makes erza blush. "S-shut up" erza studders "what did i say?" gray says "Shut up!" lisanna says "o-ok" gray and natsu say in unison. "ok now shut up and enjoy the ride." lisanna says "o-ok" natsu and gray say then go back to doing nothing. "ok" let's go on with the plan" i whisper to sting. "ok he says as i make jellal walk into thier stall and hear "J-JELLAL!" erza yell

~~Erza's POV~~

"J-JELLAL!?!" i yell "hey erza." he says "w-what are you doing here??" i asked. "well i would like to talk about what happened...u know." he says "o-ok" i say as i stand up and follow him out of the room. (to the back of the little kinda thing they have at the back of trains. its like a porch thingy) "s-so" what did you need me for?" i ask jellal "Will you be only mine?" he say as he hold my hands. "w-what??" i say "Will you erza scarlet, be mine?" he asks "Y-yes" i say then he kisses me. "I have to go back to crime socere(idk how to spell it don't judge me). see ya later!" he says as he disappears leaving me shocked walked back to our booth and sat down. "What happened?" lisanna asked "Um.. i-i just you could say that jellal and i are." i say "ARE WHAT!?!" lisanna shouts "Quiet down!" gray says "Ok OK. what are you???" lisanna asks "d-d-dat-dating" i studder "YAS JERZA IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" lisanna shouts "j-jerza?" everyone but lisanna says. "Its jellal's and erza's ship name." lisanna says "Whats a ship??" we all say "its where you like two people together, like bf/gf type of thing." lisanna says "oh ok" we all say while nodding our heads.

~~Jellal's POV~~

"Hmm.. what's this feeling?" i say quietly "what feeling??" meredy asks "my lips...i feel this warm feeling on them" i say "Like a kiss?" meredy asks "I dunno never kissed before" i say "Wait really??" meredy asks "Well i might of but i wouldn't remember." i say "ok well anything else??" meredy asks "i have this memory of me asking erza if she'll be my girlfriend then i kissed her." i say "OMG REALLY JERZA IS REAL!" meredy shouts "but i don't know if its real so calm down" i say "Its real" someone in my head says "its is? how can i trust you? who are you?"(IM SO SORRY BUT ITS FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! omg im so sorry i had to. bts is my life comment if your an A.R.M.Y) i say "Who's who?" meredy asks "No one nothing i have to go" i say and walk out of the room "meet me at the western edge of fiore at 11 at night." the person in my head says "ok" i say

~~Gray's POV~~

"so. what else happened out there??" lisanna asks erza. "u-um w-we k-k-k-k-kissed" erza studders "OMG REAL-OML WHAT!?!" lisanna says looking at the opened door of our booth. "wh- juvia, lyon??" i ask i see them looking all smug together. "h-hey gray" juvia says "are you two dating?" i ask "umm... y-yeah" juvia says "oh ok...cool" i say. but why do i feel defeated that shes dating lyon? wait....do i like juvia? i say in my head "we have to go no- no wait juvia!" i say (itaclics- juvia regular- gray. just for hat sentence because i needed a split) "what?" she says "never mind" i say and slouch back "o-ok bye gray." juvia says as she walks away. "aww poor grayyy" lisanna says "what! im happy for them!" i say "no. no your not. becau-" lisanna gets cut off by saying "I DON'T LOVE HER!" I shout "i-i was gonna say like but. OMG YOU LOVE JUVIA!" lisanna yells "SHHHHHH!! AND NO!" i yell "Wait what?" juvia says walking back into the stall "Great!" i say "you love me gray?" juvia asks "w-well i-i g-guess s-so" i say "Really?!?!" juvia yells "y-yeah" i say and scratch the back of my neck. "So...." i day. "Would you like to go an a date with me??" I ask "YES YES YES!!!" Ju ya yells then hugs me. "NEXT STOP FARNEL" the train conductor says "well this so my stop. Bye gray!" Juvia says as she toes out of sight. "GRUIA IS REAL!" Lisanna shouts. "Shh.." I say "ok ok." Lisanna days and slouches back in her seat.

A/N OMG I AM SO FRICKEN SORRY FOR NIT UPDATING!!! I've been busy babysitting and stuff. But glad I updated!! Hope you enjoy!!