Chapter 13

A/N heyo! i am like super duper duper sorry for not  updating ive had to baysit for the past week and stared school Friday and i will try to update as much as i can. hope you enjoy! and also have you listened to the intro for ly answer for bts?!? jins vocals are amazing and that song fits him so well. ok ill stob now.

~~Last on Lucy's Revenge~~

  "you love me gray?" juvia asks "w-well i-i g-guess s-so" i say "Really?!?!" juvia yells "y-yeah" i say and scratch the back of my neck. "So...." i say. "Would you like to go an a date with me??" I ask "YES YES YES!!!" Ju ya yells then hugs me. "NEXT STOP FARNEL" the train conductor says "well this so my stop. Bye gray!" Juvia says as she goes out of sight. "GRUVIA IS REAL!" Lisanna shouts. "Shh.." I say "ok ok." Lisanna says and slouches back in her seat. 

~~Natsu's POV~~ 

"OOOO gray and juvia looove each otherrrrrrrr" happy says "shut up cat!" gray says "Hey don't yell at happy!" i yell back at gray as we start to fight. "yeah flamebrain!!!!" gray yells as we but heads "ICE FREAK!!!" i say "so as i was saying i think tomorrow would be a great time for our date!" i hear someone say as i look at the door and see lucy and rouge looking all happy and smug together. "l-lucy...r-rouge?" i say "Oh! hi natsu!" lucy says smiling at me "A-are you and r-rouge dating???" i ask her "yeah." she says "oh ok. well if rouge ever hurts you tell me." i say "i already have minerva to do that" she says about to walk away ."wait!" i say "yeah" she says looking at me "are you two really dating? if so kiss." i say not believing they're dating "ok." she says as she swoops in and kisses rouge."oh ok" i say disappointed that they're actually dating "ok bye natsu!" she says as her and rouge walk away. "ooohhh poor natsu." happy says "shut up happy" i say sadly 

~~Rouge's POV~~

   "are you two really dating? if so kiss." natsu says and i go wide eyed. is lucy really gonna kiss me? i say in my head as lucy pulls me into a kiss . her lips feel so warm against mine. and what is this feeling. i feel all tingly inside. do...do i love lucy. i say in my head as she pulls away. i wanted it to last longer. "ok bye natsu!" lucy says as she walks away pulling me along with her. "l-lucy." i say as we were away from hearing distance. "y-yeah." she says blushing. "never mind" i say as i start to walk away till she grabs onto my arm and makes me look at her. "rouge...." she says quietly. "yes lucy." i say "i-i...." she says "i liked that kiss and felt as if were meant to be together." she says. "r-really?" i say as i look at her wide eyed not believing the words that just came out of her mouth. "its ok if-" she couldn't finish the sentence as i had pulled her into another kiss. "r-rouge" she says as we pull apart. "i feel the same way" i say with a smile pulling at my lips. "really?" she says "yes. yes i love you lucy!" i say "i love you too rouge!" she says as i pull her into another kiss. "OMG MY SHIP!" we hear and freak out and pull apart and look over to see minerva. we both look wide eyed at minerva squealing and jumping around. "is this real?!?! are you two really dating?!?" she says "y-yeah i g-guess" i say as i look at lucy looking for confirmation she nods confirming. "y-yeah" i say "OMG YAY!" minerva says jumping around "whats happening here?" sting says as he walk up behind minerva holding her shoulders to stop her from jumping around. "ROUGE AND LUCY ARE DATING!!!!!" minerva shouts out as sting looks dissapointed. "really?" he says looking at lucy and I. we both nod in agreement "Great! im happy for you two!" sting says as smiles. "thanks" lucy says. "NEXT STOP NAMEL!" the train conductor says. "ok we should all go sit down."lucy says "yeah" we all say as we head to our booth.

A/N heyo! hope you liked it! rouge and lucy are finally together! bye bye ill try to update soon!