[3 pt: 2] Party

"That's the one." Sam said holding a short blue strapless dress. Of corse being me, I didn't have a dress so we had to leave the football game two hours before it ended to get me a dress. Well the party didn't start till eleven, but still. "I don't know Sam, it's too short, and you know that dresses aren't my thing." I said. Sam rolled her eyes. "It will look good on you, and plus you'll get slime attention so maybe you might get a boyfriend tonight." Sam said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and sighed "Fine I'll buy the dress." I gave in because knowing Sam; she would never let this go.

After making the purchase of the dress, we went back to Sam's house to get dressed with Alyssa and Cat. "I'm not drinking tonight." I said as I put my black high heals on. Sam was in a short red dress that only had one strap going across her right shoulder. Alyssa had on a little black dress that had no straps. Then Cat had on a sparkly purple dress that had both straps. "You say that Taylor, then in an hour you're going to be waisted." Sam said. I shook my head "Not gonna happen." "Come on guys let's go; the party starts in five minutes." Alyssa said.

We pulled up to a medium sized house with people going in and out the front door. "Who's house is this?" I asked Sam as she parked her car. "I believe it's Colton's aunts house." Cat answered. We all piled out and made our way to the front door. Of corse being the rebel that Sam is she just walked right in with out nocking.. Yet who even does that these days any more?

"Sammyy!" Someone said. Wow, I'm surprised they even realized it was her, she just got here. "I'll be back." Sam said leaving me, Alyssa, and Cat. "I am going to get a drink, you guys want anything?" Cat asked. Me and Alyssa shook our heads no. Cat smiled then walked away. Then there were two... "You wanna dance? I am sure the football players will be dancing shortly." Alyssa asked. "Sure why not." I said. Might as well have fun while I am here and not be a party pooper even though I really want to be one right now. Me and Alyssa somehow found our way to the center of the dance floor where there were sweaty bodies danced around us.

Me and Alyssa started grinding which got people around us attention. We also got a lot of whistles, I didn't know I was that good.... Maybe it was because I was grinding on another girl. Once the song ended we somehow managed to exit the dance floor with out being trampled. "I think we need a drink." Alyssa chuckled. I nodded and I followed her to the kitchen. Of corse being me I wasn't exactly watching where I was going; so I bumped into someone. "Watch it." He said. I looked up and saw a brown eyes - brown spiky haired boy starring down at me. "S-Sorry." I stammered out. "It's alright. I'm Ryder, you are?" He asked then he took a drink of his beer. "T-Taylor." Gosh why was I stuttering? When I met Colton I never stuttered and I thought he is the cutest.... Wait what? Don't deny it Taylor. You have a crush on Colton. My Subconscious said. I rolled my eyes and gained my attention back to Ryder. "Well Taylor, you should come and hang out with my friends. We won't bite." Ryder winked.

I looked around for any sign of my friends but of corse I couldn't find a single one. Great.... Ryder led me to his group of friends who were standing around a table playing beer pong.

"Ladies and gentleman may I please have your attention!" Someone said. I looked over and saw the DJ standing up. "Since you all know that our football team won tonight, they prepared a dance for y'alls entertainment." The DJ laughed. "Now the song was chosen by me, and I decided that they should dance to Shots by: LAMFO.." The DJ said. The voice of LAMFO. Came blasting threw the speakers and the football players begun dancing. I heard Ryder chuckle beside me. "So stupid.. They're just embarrassing them selfs." I rolled my eyes and wondered why the hell I was by this guys side. "Everybody.. This is Taylor. Taylor this is Mark, Colby, Hannah, Keegan, Caleb, and Kendall." Ryder introduced everyone to me. I sheepishly waved my hand. How cold Hannah handle being in this big group of boys by her self.

"She needs a shot." Someone said. I shook my head. "C'mon, you know you want to." Ryder said. I know if I didn't take at least one shot they would never leave me alone. Making the decision I snatched one out of Ryder's hand and drank it in one gulp. It burned on the way down but I did like the taste once it was consumed. "Good huh? Here drink this." Ryder said handing me a red cup. I smelled it and I almost threw up. "Just drink it." Ryder pressured while taking another drink of his. I sighed knowing I wouldn't be getting out of this alive...

A/N:

So I know this part is short, I just didn't want it to go on and on for a while. So in the next chapter I might have a flashback for Taylor to show you all what she did the night before after she got drunk. It will be interesting. But I hope you all like this chapter because I kinda did (: hehe. I think that's all for now but until the next chapter please: read, comment, and vote because the support will mean a lot to me :)

Thank you :)

Meg