[15] Fight

Taylor's POV:

Hours past and the more hungry I became. I haven't eaten since lunch and it's now like past dark so probably around ten. Ryder hit me a few more times but nothing like Andrew did. Ryder just smacked me, and thrown a few punches here and there. I probably had a black eye, dry blood everywhere and I felt disgusting.

Martin soon came in with a good tray. Trey. I miss my brother and my mom and my dad. And Sam, Tyler. Even that rude annoying asshole, Colton. It was still Monday so hopefully I would be going to school tomorrow.

"I thought you could use some food. So I brought grilled cheese and fries along with a water bottle. Once your done eating there's a bed over there." Martin said putting my food onto my lap. I would thank him but there's a rope in my mouth. He must've saw that because he took that out and untied my hands.

"Thanks." I mumbled. Martin nodded.

"I never Intended on you getting hurt. Capturing you was the only way I could think of that would get Colton to bring me my stuff." Martin said. I listened as I scarfed down one of the half's of the grilled cheese. Surprisingly it was actually quite good.

"Then why did you send Ryder in?" I questioned after I took a drink of my water.

"Because he needed to watch you, not abuse you. I'm sure you already had enough of that in your life time." Martin said. I nearly choked on my sandwich.

"I knew about Andrew, Taylor. He was one of my workers." Martin said. "I never knew he was like that." He said again.

Before I could speak someone bursted threw the door.

"He's here." A guy said. Martin got up and muttered a finally. "Don't move." He said to me as he walked out of the room closing and locking the door behind him. I took one last bite of my grilled cheese and did the opposite of what I was supposed to do. I got up and looked out the small window.

Colton's POV:

"Did you bring them?" Martin asked me once he saw me. Of corse I brought them, along with my gun.

"Yes. Now where is Taylor." I said. I wasn't giving him the drugs until I have Taylor. Kendall and Colby came by my side. "Come on, just bring Taylor out here and we will give you the drugs." Colby said. Martin nodded and went back to get Taylor, or at least I hope he was getting Taylor. We standed there for about five minutes until I saw Ryder.

"Well well well. IF it isn't the hero himself." Ryder sneered as he came right in front of us. I looked over at the direction and had yet seen Martin come out with Taylor.

"Relax she's alive. Well for now." Ryder said. "For now?! Ryder just give me Taylor and I'll give you the goddamn drugs." I said. I was trying to keep my cool but I was loosing it because I wanted to see Taylor and safe her from these people, then I need to save my self from these people.

I then heard a high pitched scream. "Taylor!" I yelled. I shook off Kendall and Colby's arms that were holding me back and ran.

I opened the door and saw Taylor crying while Martin held a gun to her head.

"Martin let her go." I calmly said. "Y-you said y-you w-weren't g-going to h-hurt m-me." Taylor cried.

"Yeah Well, sorry sweetheart. People lie." Martin said looking directily at me.

"Here. Take the damn drugs. Give me Taylor." I said. He threw me Taylor. But shot her in the arm. A scream escaped from her mouth. "Martin!" I said pulling out my gun, I wanted him and Ryder dead. "I honestly did not mean to shoot her." Martin said with a worried look on his face. Like hell he didn't mean to. He was holding a gun to her head not to long ago.

"Help Colton. Don't just stand there help me." Taylor said crying. "Colby, Kendall get in here!" I yelled while still holding the gun towards Martin who had his facing me. Colby came in and grabbed Taylor. "Take her to the hospital I'll be there soon." I said. Colby nodded and picked Taylor up bridal style as she cried into his chest.

After I watched them take Taylor away I turned and payed attention to what was in front of me.

"I trusted you, Martin." I did. Even though it was stupid to trust your drug dealer. I still somehow found a way to trust him.

Martin stayed quite. There was blood from Taylor on the floor from where her arm got shot at. I felt so bad for her that I dragged her into this. That's why I had to stay away, but I couldn't find my self to.

"Come on Martin. Give up this whole thing. It's been going on for three years, sooner or later your going to get caught." I said.

Martin sighed putting down his gun.
"Look, the reason why I got this gang together is because I wanted more money and fast. Yeah, that's what a job is for but the pay check doesn't come till like once every month. So I decided this because I would just get the drugs, and money right up front in under a hour." Martin explained.

I nodded in understanding, but I still couldn't see why that he could just have a garage sale or something.

"Go, I think your girl needs you. I don't want any more trouble." Martin said. I nodded. Taylor does need me if she likes it or not.

A/N:

Soooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've had writers block. There's probably only about 20 or so more chapters left of this story. I seriously hope I actually finish this.

Also, I hope you guys like this chapter.
And question: If Taylor got shot in the arm, how long would she be in the hospital for? I need to know soon so I know what to put in the next chapter.

Hopefully I should be back on my weekly updates. Summer brake is coming up for these characters and I can't wait to write the summer part. The story will probably end on New Years and I will do an epilogue. :) that's my plan.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's so short and the authors note is so long.

Anyway, until the next chapter:
Comment, vote and read.

Thanks for supporting this story guys, it really means a lot.

Thanks,
Meg (: