[11] Taylor's Story

When Colton brushed passed me I followed him. "How am I putting my self in danger by being around you and Ryder?" I asked grabbing his shoulder so he would turn around and face me. "You will end up knowing what I do, who I work for, all my secretes. And if you figure out what my job is and who my boss is your practactly dead because no one can know." Colton said. I rolled my eyes " So your scared that I will be put in danger? Please, I have been threw worse things than you so I know what danger is." I said. Then that brought back my ex boyfriend... Andrew. See reason why you never knew about Andrew is because I never like to bring him up.

"Please. The worst possible thing that is danger for you is dropping your phone on the concrete." He said turning back around. I laughed. "You think my life is perfect don't you?" I asked him. That made him turn around. "Well, yeah I kinda do. You have this loving family, tons of friends, a happy life, good grades, nothing can ruin it. So yeah I think you have a perfect life. So you don't need to rub it in." Colton harshly said.

I laughed dryly. "I had a boyfriend once in freshman year." I rushed out. Now that I've said something there was no turning back. I had to tell him about Andrew no matter how hard it was then maybe he can tell me something about him. The only people who knew about Andrew is Tyler and Sam. The thing people didn't know was that he was abusive.

"And?" Colton asked. "Let me take the kids to bed and I'll explain it okay. Just please listen." I said pleadingly. I knew Colton didn't really like me but since I stupidly brought up my ex-boyfriend I now had to tell him. Colton nodded and I went to go tuck the kids in.

+++

"About your boyfriend?" Colton asked again. We decided to just sit on Colton's bed and eat chips and let me do all the talking. Which Is fine with me.

"Ex-boyfriend." I corrected him. "But his name was Andrew. We started going out freshman year. He was really a sweet loving boyfriend. Until I figured out he had anger issues as well as a drinking problem durning our sophomore year." I took a shaky breath. The nightmares I had were all because of Andrew. The reason why I never trust guys is because of Andrew. The only guys I trust are Tyler and my dad. No one else. Colton just sat there beside me popping a chip into his mouth every once in awhile but I could still tell he was listing to every word and I was thankful because I don't want to repeat this story again.

"One night we decided to stay at his house because his parents wouldn't be home for the week so we, well I was stupid enough to even stay with Andrew alone even though we been dating for months. While I was cooking dinner he was out getting 'desert' for us. But apparently he went out drinking with his friends for a half hour." I said. I soon felt a hand on my leg. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to." Colton said. I shook my head.

"I ended up eating the dinner alone while watching a stupid romance movie. Then the front door opened to reveal a drunk angry Andrew standing at the door. He came wobbling in and he sat next to me on the couch. I smelled beer on him and in his breath. 'You know. You're so beautiful.' He said. 'Andrew your drunk.' I said. I got up but he pushed me back down. I struggled to get away from him but he wouldn't let go. That was the first time I was ever afraid of Andrew." I said. I soon felt tears streaming down my face. "Tay-"

"I spit on my boyfriend Colton. I was so angry and scared I didn't know what I could do. Next thing you know I was slapped on the face. 'You shouldn't have spit on me Taylor.' He angrily said. You wanna know what he did to me after he said that?" I cried. "He.... Hit me twice more than started kissing me, and doing other stuff. Next thing you know he." I said threw my tears. Yes I've gotten raped, by my own boyfriend who I thought I loved and I thought he loved me. I always knew he had anger issues but I never knew he had a drinking problem as well.

Next thing I know I am being held in Colton's arms. I cover my mouth so my sobs aren't so loud to wake the kids up who have been asleep for a half hour. "Shh. It's okay." Colton whispered. See, I always knew Colton was an ass. But maybe he actually cares. I calmed down after awhile.

"What happened to him?" Colton asked out of the blue.

"He's dead. He got into a car accident because being stupid he was driving drunk. He ended up spinning out of control for going around a corner too fast, then he flipped the car about three times. But he died on impact because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. Ha, dumbass." I chuckled. I know that's bad to laugh at but what he did to me, I laugh.

"At least you don't have to worry about him anymore." Colton said. "Yeah. But before that incident, I think of all the good times we did have together. Like: when we became friends, to the time he asked me to be his girlfriend, when he asked me out on a first date, our first kiss." I said. I tried sitting back up but Colton wouldn't let go of me for some reason. "It was like everything I had was perfect. Perfect family life, perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect boyfriend. Perfect everything. But I guess a few of those change over time and I realize that everything isn't perfect. I might seem that way Colton, but I promise you I'm not. Yeah I do have everything. But I don't have that something I can never get back all because a jackass took it from me." I said. I suddenly felt tired after that long story so I let out a yawn.

"I should go to sleep. Thank you for listing Colton. I do appreciate it." I said getting up. "Taylor I'm so sorry that happened to you." He said. I looked at his face and saw some time of emotion flash in his eyes but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"It's fine, I guess. Good night Colton. Thank you for listing." I said heading towards his door. "Do... Do you want to stay here for tonight?" He asked. Colton is asking me to stay with him? I sighed and walked back over to the bed. "I'll tell you my story another day, just not now, okay?" He said as I snuggled into his sheets. I nodded my head and giggled. "We aren't doing The Fault In Our Stars thing Colton." I said facing him. He put his hands up I surrender. Then the next thing I know is he's taking off his shirt in one swift movement and it was hard to keep my eyes off of his body.

"Like what you see sweets?" I blushed and buried my head in the pillow. "Good night, Colton." "Good night, Taylor."

A/N:

So I decided to end up making Taylor have an ex-boyfriend and a bad one so her life wouldn't seem almost too perfect. Even though Andrew is dead, he has friends. Haha. Things will start to get bad soon, don't worry. Hehe.:) I hope you liked this chapter a little bit. And I hope you all are liking this story so far because I think I am :)

Anyway. Until the next update please:
Read, Comment, and vote because like I've said the support would mean a lot. :)

Thanks,

Meg :)