[14] Finding Taylor

Colton's POV:

"Alright see you later." I smiled. Ashley just left after a good night I had with her. After I shut the door, my smiled dropped when I remembered what I said to Taylor this morning in the janitors closet. I was such an ass to her that I felt really bad. I swear I didn't- there was a harsh nock on the door interrupting my thoughts. The person kept knocking and I swear they were about to break the damn door down.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted jogging to the front door once again. I opened it and saw a red head in tears. Do I recall sleeping with a red head?

"Is Taylor here?" The red head said barging into my aunts house. Yeah it's my aunts house but they're never here so I practically call it my own.

"No she isn't here. Why?" I asked suddenly getting worried.

"I called her cell, her house and her mom about three hundred times, but she nor her mom have been answering. I thought she'd be with the kids." She cried. I shook my head. From what I've noticed Taylor always has her phone on her.

"Alright... Um, where was the last place-" my phone cut me off. The red head looked at me with hopeful eyes that it would be Taylor. I don't even think I have Taylor my phone number..

I answered the phone and heard wrestling around. "Tie her on the chair dammit!" Martin... That was so Martin, "No no, in front of the big TV screen where we will see the priceless look on Colton's face." Martin said. The red head was still here, but texting on her phone. Wait no she was calling someone.

"Um... Yes I would like to report a miss-" I grabbed her phone while still on mine and hung up. "What the hell Colton! They could help us!" She shrieked. I rolled my eyes and put her phone into my pocket. Before she could say anything I put up my hand to hush her because Martin was speaking to me.

"You never did what I wanted you to do, Colton." He said. Shit, I forgot once again.

"You gave me three days, Martin." I reminded him. Three days to give him his drugs so I can be done with that stupid gang.

"Yeah. Three days to give me the drugs and help your little friend out." My mouth dropped open.

"You didn't Martin." The red head was on the verge of tears again. I mentioned for her to come here. Might as well not be a complete jackass. She rapped her arms around me and silently cried.

"Oh but I did. Put your phone on video." Martin said. I did what he told me to and saw.... No.

"Let her go Martin. She has no part of this!" I yelled. "Oh but she does." He said removing the black bag from Taylor's head. She was knocked out cold.

"See, why I did this is maybe because then you'll do what I asked to help your lady friend come out alive." Martin sneered. The red head looked at the video and cried harder. "Three days Colton or your Taylor, is dead." The video shut off.

See, I have the drugs I just need to get them to Martin before the time is up.

Taylor's POV:

I woke up tied to a chair. My throat was dry from screaming, I needed water.

"Ah your awake." A man said coming out of no where with a cup of water.

"Here you might want this." He said handing it to me. I then realized my hands were tied. He must've realized that too because he set the water down and untied my hands. I quickly grabbed the cup and drank it down.

Once I finished drinking it I asked "Why the hell am I here? I have school tomorrow, and I test and I assignment due in 6th hour that's-" the guy rudely cut me off.