[23] Sleep over; part 1.

Colton's POV:

Seeing Logan kiss Taylor like that made me mad. It shouldn't have but it did. I watched her get out of the car and she had a look on her face I couldn't comprehend what it was. Logan pulled out of her drive way and turning out of the street. It's funny. I don't like Taylor but yet when she kisses another guy I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I walked into the house and heard the TV on. It was 11:30pm so it was late.

"You're still up?" I asked mom. She jumped and turned around. "You scared me." She said placing a hand over her heart. "Sorry." I mumbled. She chuckled, "Yeah. I got a call from your father today..." She said as I sat down. My father is in jail. He did some pretty stupidly bad stuff that I took over. I've been arrested before but my mom bailed me out.

"He's in jail though." I said.

"Yes, but he wants to see you." Mom said. I shook my head "I'm not seeing that man mom. Look what he did to you, and to me." I said. I didn't want to go see him. Maybe I can see if Taylor can come, but since she is mad at me for some reason I can't ask her. I looked out my window and saw Taylor's room. She always had those curtains open so I could see right into her room. I chuckled to my self. My phone started vibrating in my pocket so I pulled it out. Unknown Number. I answered it anyway.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Taylor's friend, Samantha West." Samantha said. I nodded but knitted my eyebrows together wondering how she even got my number in the first place.

"How'd you get my number?" I questioned.

"No time for questions. Tomorrow night, there is a small get together at my place, You, Taylor, and Tyler will be there. Bring something you can change for Sunday because you will be sleeping over. I'll text you my address when we get off the phone, but come over tomorrow around 6:30. Please." Samantha said. I nodded even though we are on the phone. "Does Taylor know about this?" I asked. "Yes, she doesn't know that you're coming though, so get over here about an hour eailer so she doesn't suspect anything." Samantha explained. "Okay. Now how'd you get my number?" I asked. But before she said anything she hung up, and my phone buzzed again.

Unknown Number.

It's Sam texting her address and telling me to come an hour early.

I still wonder how she got my number in the first place... But this shall be interesting.

+++

Taylor's POV:

Next day.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I don't know why but I did. I guess I just had a really good dream about Logan and I didn't want it to end. I reached for my phone on my bed side and grabbed my phone to check it. I see that I have two missed messages from Sam. I opened them and they said

Sammyyyy<3:): 6:30 my house be there.

Sammyyyy<3:): Oh and bring your sleepover stuff because it's a sleep over.

I texted her back.

Me: I'll be there.

After playing on my phone for awhile I decided to finally get up and take a shower and get ready for the day. Walking into my bathroom I stripped out of my pajamas and got in the shower then turned the water on.

"All I know is there's something about ya'

Got me feeling like I can't be without ya'

Anytime someone mentions ya name
I be feeling as if i'm around ya'
Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that ya' drive me crazy?
Cause I can't get you outta my mind