[13] Taken

Colton's POV:

She was crying over me because I was ignoring her. I was doing that for a reason, not because I didn't like her or anything it was because of who that guy was on top of the slide. How he was just staring at her made me want to toss him over the edge and watch him go splat.

I left the house after she competely shouted at me. I did nothing wrong! I was just trying to hold back my anger because I knew if I lashed out on her that would only make things worse, and I couldn't because the kids were there as well and I was in a public place. I was now currently driving until my phone started ringing. I sighed when I looked at the name.

"What do you want, Martin?" I said stopping at the stop light and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Don't get all moody on me because you know what will happen if you do." Martin said. I rolled my eyes and continued driving to God knows where.

"Did you do what I asked you too?" Martin asked. Crap....

"You didn't did you?"

"Look Martin, I don't want to be in this stupid gang anymore. It's only going to hurt me and the people around me. I want out." I said. Might as well just go home.

"Look, I will give you three days to do what I told you too, or if you don't in three days. Someone you care about will accidently go missing and will be missing until you do as I say, understood?"

Martain is such an asshole.

"Yes." I breathed. He hung up. I have to do this no matter what.

+++

Taylor's POV:

The next day:

I woke up the next morning at 5:15. Today is Monday, meaning that I have to go to school today. I wonder how many people will be asking about my weekend with Colton.

Did you do anything with him?
Was he annoying?
Did you actually babysit with Colton?

Ah, this is going to be a long day.

+++

You know those questions I was asking my self earlier this morning? I'm getting those same questions ever since I got to school.

Tyler has been by my side and I've been thankful for that. Sam is out sick so it's just me and Tyler today.

"Your the girl who babysat with Colton Matthews aren't you?" One girl came up to me. Colton probably ended up spreading the word about me and him babysitting. That little sh-

"C'mon Taylor." Tyler said dragging me to my locker. Once we got there I turned around and banged my head on it.

"That little shit told everybody that we babysat together. I'm going to kill him." I said. I wasn't on the verge of tears, but I was on the verge of killing someone preferably Colton.

"Taylor a word." A voice said out of no where.

I turned around and saw Colton alone walkingtowards me and Tyler. Tyler looked at me and had this face on don't you dare go talk to him look. I mean I didn't want to talk to the guy either, trust me I didn't. But, I did want to hear what this child has to say. Either from when he ingored me from the water park yesterday, or how all these people at our school knew about us babysitting because he looks like he didn't tell a single soal... Unless it was....

"Taylor." Colton said now in front of me. "Woah, space dude." Tyler said pushing him back. Colton was a little too close to me. I mean, not that I didn't mind it. It was just I was still very much mad at him for what he did.

"I'm not going to do any thing to her. I just need to talk to her." Colton said. He was giving the death look to Tyler.

"Stay here I'll be back." I said to Tyler. I really wanted and needed to here what Colton was going to say to me.

We walked into a janitors closet and once the door was shut Colton turned around.

"Very high school clique. Talking in a janitors closet." I chuckled while leaning against the wall. I'm still mad at Colton don't worry, I just don't want to fight.

Colton shut the door as the warning bell for first hour rang.

"You told people we babysat together didn't you?" He asked facing me. I shook my head. I mean, I did tell Sam and Tyler... But that was only because I knew they wouldn't tell anyone. There is no way I'm admitting that to Colton.

"Then explain to me why people are whispering rumors that we slept together?" Colton asked. "We really did sleep together Colton." I said. It was true.

"Yeah. But not like that. Taylor you don't understand." Colton said. For some reason my eyes started tearing up. I knew exactly what he was saying which made me hate him even more. "Oh no. I think I understand that if were caught together there goes your reputation. I get it." I said going to the door. I grabbed onto the door but Colton's hand grabbed onto my wrist. "Taylor, I didn't mean it like that." Colton said. I rolled my eyes,

"Then what did you mean?" I questioned. He stayed silent. I nodded my head. "Just stay the hell away from me." I growled while running out of the janitors closet.

+++

The day went by fast and I was happy. I ignored Colton and mainly everybody. Colton made himself pretty clear that he didn't want to be seen with me so he won't have to. Through out the day I smiled briefly because of Tyler. He knew something was off but he didn't ask, and I'm glad he didn't because I wasn't up for explaining on what happened this morning.

On the way out to my car I saw Colton and Ashley making out. Ouch. I felt another round of tears wound up in my eyes as I made my way to my car. I quickly unlocked it and turned it on. Why was I crying over such an ass? Shit! I told him about Andrew. I totally forgot! What happens if he tells Ashley? I will never forgive or trust him.

As I made my way home my phone rung. I dug it out of my purse as I sat at a stop light. I looked on the screen and saw mom was calling. I slid to answer and pressed on the gas, continuing my way home.

"Hey honey." Mom said. She sounded exhausted.

"Hey mom. You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm-" she yawned and continued talking. "-fine, I'll be working late tonight and your father will be on another business trip, so you'll have the house to your self tonight. Feel free to invite Sam or Tyler or both over. But no parties." Mom warned. I chuckled. "I promise. Is Trey gonna be home?" I asked pulling onto the drive way. "Football practice for the last game before summer brake remember? The night of the camp fire?" Oh yes the end of the year camp fire party after the last football game.

"Oh that's right. So house to my self. Perfect." I smiled. I heard mom chuckle.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Maybe we'll have a girls day." Mom suggested. I nodded even though we were on the phone and she couldn't see me. "Alright sounds good. Have fun at work." I said. "Haha. I'll try. Have a good night tay." Mom said. We said good bye and I entered the house.

Bad Idea, because the last thing I remember is having a black bag over my head and then hearing the words "Got ya." Before blacking out.

A/N:

Tell me if it's too early to have Taylor "kidnapped" because if it is I'll change it.

But what's going to happen to Taylor next?

You will just have to find out in the next chapter. Hehe.

Hope you guys like it. Yes I am now back into writing! And I am so happy!

Thank you guys for the many reads, and comments, and votes. I really do appreciate it.

Until the next chapter:

Read, comment, vote 😊

Thanks,
Meg:)