[22] Date Night

Friday came by faster than I thought it would. Meaning tonight I was going out with Logan where I had no idea on where he was going to take me.

I told my mom about it and she was stoked. The last time I was on a date was with Andrew before he went all crazy.

"I want to meet this boy, Taylor." Mom said. I nodded, "He's picking me up at five thirty, so you'll see him then." I said to mom.

It was 4:30 now so I had about an hour to get ready. "Go get ready! I can't wait to meet this boy!" Mom squealed. I chuckled and got up. Sometimes parents can act like such teenagers...

When I walked in my room I thought that I didn't need a shower since I took one this morning. So all I had to do is get ready.

I grabbed out of my closet a yellow loose t-shirt, paired with a black skirt with a floral pattern on it, and for shoes black boots with buckles on the side. I did my make up lightly but still a romantic look, and my long blonde hair was pulled into a side braid.

I didn't know how fast time flew because there was already a sound of a door bell. I grabbed my purse and put some extra money, my phone charger (just in case) and of corse my phone.

I heard a knock on my window. So I ran up to it and pulled open the curtains. I rolled my eyes when I saw Colton. "Where ya going?" He asked.

"A date." I simply answered. I looked at Colton for a few minutes and saw some time of emotion In his eyes.

"Taylor! Your date is here!" My mother yelled. I'm pretty sure Colton heard.

I got up with one last glance from Colton. He looked... Heartbroken?

Going down the stairs I walked into the living room where I found my mom and Logan chatting.

They must've heard me because their heads snapped in my direction. I saw Logan's mouth drop open. "You look.... Wow." He said in barley a whisper. I bet he was really blown away. I chuckled, blushed and looked down.

Logan was wearing kacky shorts and a black v-neck shirt. His shoes were his regular tennis shoes, and his hair was still spiked up like it usually is.

"Oh let me get a picture of you two." Mom squeaked. I rolled my eyes, "Mom, it's not like prom or something." "It's a date Taylor, you haven't had one since..." I froze, I knew mom knew about Andrew, but did she know what he did to me. "Andrew yeah I know but still." I said. I looked at Logan and saw him with a confused look on his face. I don't believe he knew what Andrew did to me..

"Just two." Mom pleaded.

"Fine."

"Yay! I'll go get the camera." She said happily running off to the other room.

I turned to Logan and gave him a hug. "Hi." I smiled letting go. I really did like him. But just not this way. I couldn't tell him that because that would just break his heart.

"Hi." He smiled.

"You look breath taking." He complimented. At least I think it was used as a compliment.

"Thank you. I spent a whole twenty minutes to make my self look presentable to you." I chuckled.

"A whole twenty minutes huh. Well you look stunning." I swear I saw him blush. Now, I really needed to say something about how I felt about this.. Not now, but soon.

"Alright! Picture time!" Mom yelled running back into the living room. Sighing I turned to Logan and whispered "I'm so sorry." He laughed and shook his head.

"Alright now, act like you love each other." Mom said. Me and Logan scooted closer together to where he put an arm around my shoulders. I put an arm behind him and put a hand on his stomach. Kinda like how most people do in couple pictures.