[5] Beach Day

It was now Sunday morning around 8:30 and I was currently curled up on the couch in my favorite blue and purple zebra stripe blanket, eating a bowl of cookie crisps and watching the third season of One Tree Hill. It is my favorite show that I watched all seasons twice, so this is my third time watching all of the seasons. After I took a bite of my cereal my phone vibrated: meaning Sam probably texted me. I picked it up and saw Sammyyyy<3:) that's what I called her in my phone. She had me under TaylorBaylor<3:) in her phone. I found that one funny.

Sammyyyy<3:): Beach today?

Me: Yeah sure! What time?

I haven't been to the beach in like three weeks. "Boo!" I jumped in fright because I wasn't expecting it. "Trey you ass." I said and watched him come around the couch and sat next to me. "I had to." Trey chuckled. I rolled my eyes, and corrected him "You mean you wanted to." He chuckled and watched One Tree Hill with me. "How can you watch this?" Trey asked. "It's the best show ever, how can you not watch this?" I questioned. My phone vibrated and I looked at the text

Sammyyyy<3:): Don't eat lunch, we will go out and get something then eat it on the beach, so be ready by 11:30.

Me: Okay, great! See you then:)

"Who you texting?" Trey poked my shoulder. "None of your business mom." I said. He chuckled and leaned back into the couch. "So mom told me that you were grounded, why?" I asked. Trey's face got worried all of a sudden. "It's a long complicated story." Trey said. "We have plinth of time Trey." I informed him. We had till 11:30 so yeah he had plenty of time for him to tell me this long complicated story.

Trey sighed and begun talking. "Apparently while we were gone last night mom cleaned our rooms. While she was cleaning mine she found a box of weed in my closet." Trey explained. My mouth must have been open because he closed it. "I don't do drugs Taylor, that's the thing." He said.

"So what? You sell them? That's almost as bad as taking them Trey." I said smacking his shoulder. He rubbed it. "Ow. I know it's bad but it's not like I have a choice. I have to." I sighed. "I'm not mad Trey. I am just disappointed because I could never picture you doing something as stupid as that." I said. He nodded in understanding. "So One Tree Hill huh? Good show, good show." Trey changed the subject. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

+++

After changing into my blue bikini and throwing a swim suit cover up over I heard a honk of a car. I texted Sam that I'd be down in a minute because I had to get my beach bag together. See I was too caught up in One Tree Hill that I didn't even look at the time until 11:15. Smart I know... "Sam is here." My mom said. "I know, I'll be down in a minute." I said slipping my yellow foot flops onto my feet. When I was ready I rushed out of my room and down the steps. "Bye mom!" I yelled as I went out the front door.

As I entered the passengers seat of Sam's baby-blue jeep, I said, "Sorry I got caught up watching One Tree Hill." Sam pulled out of my drive way and was now probably heading somewhere to get some lunch. "Since it's One Tree Hill, your safe this time." Sam chuckled. Me and Sam both have this tiny obsession over this show. I remember last winter break Sam practically lived at my house and we had a One Tree Hill marathon all break.

"So where we going for lunch?" I asked Sam. "I was thinking Wendy's or something along those lines." She said.

"Wendy's sounds good." She smiled. "Radio time." I chuckled as she turned on 107.7. And the first song that came up was Problem By: Ariana Grande. She turned it up to almost full blast. And we started singing along to it.

Once we got our food we headed to the beach.

"This is going to be so much fun." Sam said happily. "I know. I haven't been to the beach in like three weeks." I said as she parked in the parking lot. We got out and grabbed our stuff then made our way to find a spot to sit and eat.

When we sat down I took a bite of my medium frosty I got. Sam got a large vanilla frosty. I also got a cheeseburger and a side of fries. Sam got: a hamburger as well as a side of fries.

"So good." Sam said rolling her eyes into the back of her head as she took a bite of her frosty. I chuckled and ate my cheeseburger before I finished my frosty first.

Fifteen minutes later me and Sam were tanning. "This is the life." Sam mumbled. "Got that right." I said. "Taylor, hey." I heard my name. I took out my headphones and sat up. "Ryder, hi?" It sounded more like a question when I said it. Sam sat up and looked at me with that look she gives me when I'm talking to a boy.

"This is Colby, from the party on Friday." Ryder reminded me. I smiled at Colby and he smiled back. "Who's your friend?" "Oh this is Samantha. Sam, this is Ryder and Colby. I met them on Friday." I introduced. "Taylor, a word?" Sam said. I put up my pointer finger to tell them to wait here. I got up and followed Sam to when the boys couldn't hear our conversation.
"Ryder really?" She asked. "Look, I ran into him at the party and he was a bit tipsy. I'm sure he is a nice guy." I said looking back at the two boys who were looking at us with questionable looks written on their faces. "Taylor. Ryder is bad news, so is Colby and the rest of his gang, they can't be trusted. Trust me." Sam said. I sighed "Let's just give them a shot. And one mistake they make were done." I said. She sighed this time and nodded. "Fine, one mistake and there out of our lives." Sam said walking away from me and back to our spot.

"Is everything alright?" Ryder asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Everything's perfect." Sam said threw gritted teeth. She really didn't like them and I have no idea why. "Who wants to go for a swim?" Colby asked.

+++

"Ryder put me down!" I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I heard him laugh and he started running with me into the water.
The next thing I knew I was underwater. When I swam up to the top I splashed a laughing Ryder. "Ryder you ass!" I yelled splashing him again. "Y-you said you wanted to be put down." He laughed even harder. I sulked and started swimming back to shore. "Oh c'mon Taylor; I was playing with you!" Ryder said. I looked around for Sam and Colby and found them no where. I think they're getting it on... I chuckled to my self and turned my attention back to Ryder. But I saw him no where. Okay is it leave Taylor by her self day?

"Boo!" I screamed in fright. "Why do you do this to me Ryder!" I splashed him once again. Again he held onto his stomach and bursted out into laughter. "I don't like you anymore." I whined. "Oh so you did like me before?" He said serious. I rolled my eyes. "No, because your the one that got me drunk on Friday." I said. He pressured me into drinking and I don't even know why I'm still around him. "You have three reasons on why I hate you." Ryder stayed silent and all you could hear were the waves crashing onto the shore.

I swear I could sense that someone was watching us but maybe it's my head messing with me. Ryder was still silent but looking at me. His blonde hair was a mess, his blue eyes looking into mine and my eyes were trying not to travel down to his twelve pack he had going on. "Taylor! Bring Ryder were going back to my place!" Sam yelled. I yelled back okay and me and Ryder silently made our way out of the ocean. I don't know if it was just me... But I swear I saw Colton run past us, probably not trying to be caught spying.

"You coming?" Sam said. I nodded... Well this is going to be fun.

A/N:

Hope you guys like it :)

Read, Comment, Vote

Thanks,

Meg :)