[4] Dinner

I woke up the next morning with a giant headache. How much did I drink last night? I felt something coming up my throat so I made a b line to the bathroom. After puking up my insides I looked down and realized I was in a bra and underwear. Okay now I'm starting to worry on what the hell happened last night.... "Hello?" I heard a deep voice. Shit! I'm half naked and there is a male on the other side of the door. I looked around frantically and saw a towel hanging. Perfect! I'll just use this to cover my self.

Once wrapped in the towel I slowly opened the door to find the one and only Colton Matthews with a worried look on his face. He was shirtless, but he had pants on. His brown hair was sticking up in all directions and his green eyes were piercing into my own. "Taylor?" He questioned. I gulped. I suddenly felt ashamed and small when I stood next to him in this state. At perfect timing I felt vomit rise up into my throat. Making a gagging sound I made my way back to the toilet. My parents are so going to kill me.

I felt my hair being pulled back as I was hovering the toilet seat. Once I felt that I was done throwing up I stood up and put my hand onto my head because I now have a pounding headache- this must be what a hangover feels like.... "Stay there." Colton soon said. He left to go somewhere. I really needed to find my dress, I hope it was still here. Ten minutes later Colton came back with shorts, and a t-shirt, along with a glass of water and a pill and a piece of gum. "You can wear these, and take this: it will help your hang over. And the gum is mint, it will take your stinky breath away." Colton smiled handing me the objects he was holding in his arms.

I smiled and mumbled a thanks. Colton shut the bathroom door and I changed into his cloths. Which were red gym shorts, and a oversized grey t-shirt. It smelled like him so I guess he's worn it recently. I then took the two pills and popped the gum into my mouth. Taking my hair out I brushed my fingers threw. I took the towel I was wearing and turned on the sink. Deciding to wash this horrible make-up off of my face. Once I was done cleaning my self up, I turned off the sink, as well as the lights and exited the bathroom. I walked around the house and found Colton starting to clean up the kitchen. He had to drink last night; so how can he not be in pain.

"Um, thanks for this and the pills as well as the gum." I smiled. It was really sweet of him, maybe he wasn't as big as a douche as I thought he was. "No problem really, the close you can give them back to me when I see you tonight. Because those are my favorite shorts." He said throwing red cups into the trash bag. "And your letting a girl you barely know wear them? How do you know if I won't return them, I might just keep them because they're really comfy." I said. He chuckled "That's why I like them so much." I chuckled and decided to help him clean up. "You know, I'm sure you drank a lot last night... How can you not have a massive headache right now?" I asked trying to at least start a conversation.

"I've been drinking for awhile Taylor.. I'm used to hangovers." Colton said. "So your a drunk?" I asked. Colton's face went hard. "I'm not a drunk Taylor. I don't drink every fucking night and I don't... I'm just not a drunk." Colton angrily said. I backed up and stayed silent. He was mad and I shouldn't have asked that question. I quietly picked up the mess people made last night. "Taylor I'm sorry." Colton finally spoke. I shook my head "No it's fine. I shouldn't have asked that question because it was stupid." I quietly said. "You really don't have to help." He said. "I don't have to; but I want to." I said.

+++

After Colton and I finished cleaning his Aunts house, he drove me home. I thanked him and got out of his car and made my way to the front door. I turned around and watch Colton drive away until I couldn't see his car any more. I sighed and went inside my house. "Oh good, you're okay." My mother said rushing to me to give me a hug. "Is Trey home?" I asked. I haven't seen him since the dance the football team did last night.

"Yeah he's in his room grounded. Which you should be too, but since this is your first time going to a party and getting drunk then I'll let this one slide. And next time answer your phone when I call you. Sam dropped it off this morning." Mom said handing me my phone. "Sorry, I didn't want to loose it at Colton's so I left it at Sam's." I apologized. Mom nodded in understanding. "Speaking of Colton, him and his mother are coming over at seven for supper. So go get cleaned up and I am going to fix our meal." Mom said. I nodded and went up stairs to my room. I was surprised that she didn't say anything about Colton's cloths I had on.

My phone started vibrating in my hand. I looked at it and saw that Sam was calling. I slid to answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Sam." I said going to my desk to check my social media websites. I haven't been on them in almost a week. "Omg! Last night was kick ass, wasn't it?" Sam happily said. "I don't know, I don't remember anything from last night." I said logging into my Twitter. It was 2:30pm so I had plunty of time before I had to get ready for tonight. "You got drunk didn't you Taylor?" I stayed quite. I felt like I shouldn't have went to that stupid party in the first place. "You did! Omg, I told you, you would!" Sam said. I rolled my eyes even though we were talking on the phone and she couldn't see me.

+++

The door bell rang just as I started putting my hair into a a side braid. "Taylor, Trey come down here!" I heard my mother. I sighed while looking at my self once more before grabbing my phone and heading down stairs. I smiled at Trey when I saw him come out of his room. But he didn't look too happy about attending this dinner. I saw Colton smiling at mom as she told him and his mother probably something funny. "This must be Taylor." Mrs. Matthews smiled. I smiled as she gave me a quick hug. I saw Colton and Trey go off to probably play video games or talk.

Me, mom and Mrs. Matthews made our way to the kitchen. "Taylor, will you please set the table?" Mom asked. I nodded and went to do my job. "So Taylor, how have you been? The last time I saw you is when you were five." Mrs. Matthews said. "I've been good. How about you Mrs. Matthews?" I asked her. "Please call me Madison. There wasn't much resemblance between Colton and his mother, which made me wonder what his father looked like.

"Boys dinner!" Mom shouted.

Once everyone was seated and had food on their plates my father walked in. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I haven't seen my dad in two weeks. "Adam, your home." Mom said going up to him and gave him a hug. "Dinner is over there, oh and meet our guests. Colton and his mother Madison." Mom introduced. Dad smiled and put his brief case onto the counter. I could tell something wasn't right with him; but I am not so sure on what it is. "I'll be down in ten minutes let me change." Dad said. He left to go up stairs. Yeah something was so not right and I wanted to know what was up..

"Sorry about that, he just got back from a business trip." Mom apologized then sat down next to Trey. I wondered why he was grounded.. I'll ask him tomorrow. I was next to Colton, his mother was on the left end of the table, Trey sat across from Colton and the right of his mother, and mom sat next to trey and across from me, and their was an empty chair on the right end of the table and that was for dad.

"Question Taylor: Are you good with kids?" Madison asked. "Yeah I love kids." I said taking a bite of my chicken. "I was asking because Colton's Aunt, well my sister and her husband are going out of town this weekend and her babysitter can't babysit them. Would you want to?" Madison asked. Dad came back into the kitchen and made him self a plate of food then sat down. "Yeah that'd be great! Would I have to spend the night?" I asked her. "If that is alright with you." I smiled and nodded "That would be great."

+++

After we finished eating I remembered that I had to give Colton back his cloths he let me wear this morning. No matter how hard it was to give them back I had to. "Dinner was fabulous Jade, we will have to do this again sometime." Madison said. "Most definitely." Mom smiled. Colton for some reason smiled at me which made me blush and smile at the ground. "Taylor I will let you know the deatils about babysitting." Madison told me. I nodded. "Well, we must be going, again Jade thank you for dinner." Madison said hugging my mom. "And again your welcome. See you later guys." "Bye." Well thet went better than I thought it would..

A/N:

I hope you all liked this chapter. :) It won't be awhile till the next update because I still have to start chapter 5 and I will be going on vacation in two days and will be a week until I get back. But if I have time durning my vacation to write then I will try and type it on the computer and update it! Anyway, until next chapter. Please: Read, Comment, and Vote because the support will help me a lot. :)

Thanks

Meg.