2

I hate life right now. I hate Zayn and i want to say I hate Louis too but he's just to sweet to hate. Of course I can't say that I hate my father because well he's my father. I'm sitting in Louis and Zayn's living room right now. Zayn is sitting on the arm of the couch across from me and Louis is in the kitchen making tea.

    "Tea is here." Louis announces as he prances into the living room with a tray topped with three coffee mugs.

    "How do you like your tea?" Zayn asked me his arms were crossed over his chest. His whole demeanor just scared the shit out of me. He just looks like one of those guys you try stay away from.

    "What do you mean?" I ask quietly. I wasn't sure if it was a trick question or what.

  "With sugar, honey...cream?" Louis says coming to my rescue once again. I nodded realizing what he meant. "I don't really drink tea or coffee because it'll stain my teeth." I admit as i look at the tan carpet that laid on their floor.

    "what am I going to do with you?" Zayn asked me as he stood to his feet and walked to his room. I was relieved though because I really didn't want to be around him.

   Louis smiles at me as if he could read my mind' he grabs a cup of tea and sits next to me.

   "He likes you." He says quietly as if he didn't want Zayn to hear him, I just snickered at this because it was pretty obvious to me that he didn't like me at all.

   "I don't think so." I reply not as quietly as i normally do. It was strange because Louis is just one of those guy's that almost force you out of your shell. 

   "I've been friends with Zayn for about 2 and a half years and he hates everyone he likes." Louis says shrugging and sipping his teeth staining liquid from his cup.

   "I don't get how anyone can work with him." I admit as I hesitantly grab one of the mugs.

   "The thing is, people pretty much beg to work with him...because well he's the best in the business..besides me of course." Louis informs me before urging me to try the tea.

   i put the cup to my lips and finally take a sip, and in complete honesty it tasted bitter and disgusting.

   "Why can't you be my mentor instead of him." I ask before discreetly returning my cup of tea to the tray that layed on the glass table in front of us.

   " Niall, neither of you see it but this really could be big." Louis says standing to his feet to take care of the dishes.

   "How?" I ask following him to the kitchen.

   "You are a angel....the complete utter opposite of Mr. Malik." Louis begins throwing the now empty tea mugs in the sink. "People will eat that shit up." Louis says with a smirk.

   "Why does every one think I'm so innocent." I ask annoyed, because I'm not that fucking good.

  "What have you done besides Jack off in someones bathroom.." My eyes nearly bulged out of my head, I didn't think they knew I mean I thought I heard someone outside the bathroom earlier but...fuck I just want to go home.

   "Exactly, your face is red just talking about sex..Zayn will get you all set, actually were going to meet a couple of friends from cock stock tonight, If you really want to get Zayn off of your back show him your not innocent." Louis says wriggling his eye brows.

   I look at him interested, not that I really felt like I needed to prove myself to Zayn..I just needed too make working with him obtainable. He must have detected my interest because he grabbed me by my hand and lead me to his room.