9

Harry's P.O.V.

  "Who is it?" I ask as I sit on my long term boyfriends lap.

   "Who is what?" He replies as he continues to look over a email, about god knows what.

    "Who is it that you want to sleep with so badly?" I ask as I take the paper he was reading out of his hand and throw it on to the living room floor.

   "That was rude Haz." He admits, I just shrug and begin to kiss his neck seductively.

   "Mmm then again, whenever you kiss me like that you can do no wrong." I chuckle as butterflies erupt in my stomach, this man can do no wrong in my eyes no matter the case.

    "I Think I'll do it but we have to choose who the threesome is with together and , you can't kiss him on the lips." I compromise as he pulls me so that I'm straddling his lap.

    "Deal, but right now I want you and only you I mean I did have someone in mind but we can scrap it." He says before grabbing my ass and attaching his mouth to my neck.

  "And who was that?" I ask as I crane my neck and rock my hips.

  "mmmm no one baby, the way move your hips drives me so crazy babe." he moans as I rock and roll my hips even slower.

  "Tell, me or I'll suck you off and then make you finish yourself." he sighs when he notices that I stop moving my hips.

   "Its erm merglvin" He cleared his throat and all I heard is what I think was Melvin and god I hope not because Melvin is a old fat guy name.

   "Melvin?" I ask he looks like he wishes what he said was Melvin.

   ".....Megan."

   My heart dropped and I bit my lip and grabbed my curls he knew that I was upset and I wasn't angry I was just fucked, and not in a good way. I got off of his lap and began to walk to the bathroom but not without him following me.

  "It's a fucking girl." I cry out.

   "Look Harry, Its not that I would rather be with a girl." He says quickly but I wasn't even thinking that but obviously he has thought of it.

  "i should've known that you'd want a woman I mean I'm sorry I don't have perky tits, but I have a dick bigger than yours might I admit and yet that's not enough, you still want another fucking ugly lipped clitty snatch thing to fuck, my ass is to die for Liam....award winning I won awards for this ass..It may not be that big but fuck I can use it!" I was pissed now and he just chuckled at me he thought this was funny.

  "your ass is pretty fucking amazing." He says but flattery will not fucking pull this weight out of my heart.

   "You don't get to tell me something I know." I snap as I arrive in our bedroom, deciding not to go to the bathroom because I feel like telling him off like completely off.

  "I like sex you knew this from the beginning all sex is good but I love you." I sigh because of course everyone likes sex.

  "You don't love me..you love pussy!" He busted out in laughter at this moment and no matter how hard I tried I could not help but laugh too, his smile is just so fucking sexy and contagious and I just love him so fucking much.

   "Hahaha you are so insecure and I love it, we can call this whole threesome off as long as I get to hear you say stupid shit like that."  I walk over to him and shove him playfully.

   "now show me why I like ass so much more than pussy." I smile and push him on the bed.

Nialls P.O.V.