3

"Wake up!" I hear Zayn yell, but the thing is I was already awake so the jokes on him.

    "Wake up!" He repeats which was just highly unnecessary, plus its only 10 am, he has to be doing this just to get to me.

   "I'm up." I say shortly after as I slide out of the guest bed that I slept in last night, I was really scared for today, because well this is suppose to be lesson number 1 for me.

   It makes me laugh, that Zayn is the organized type who makes lesson plans on how to become a porn star, it makes him seem a bit more caring.

   "Well be in the kitchen in 5, we have to head to the gym." He announces in his morning voice...his morning voice.......his morning voice.......I would be a complete disgrace to myself if I ignore how sexy his morning voice is.

  "Ok." I reply dryly...that's how my morning voice sounds..dry.

  I scramble to the bathroom, and look at my dreadful self in the mirror..I set my phone on the counter and precede to pop a pimple I swear i spotted last night before I went to bed, but my phone vibrated, and shit did i jump in the air excited..because it was Sebastian. I had been texting him all night long, he's so sweet and ugh just I haven't felt like this in a while.

   Seb:):

   Sorry I fell asleep on you last night, good morning love :)

 That's just it, things like that, ugh so sweet..

  To: Seb:) :

  It's okay, sleep good?

 From there I decided to just sit down on the toilet my boxers still on may I mind you just to wait for his reply.

    Seb :):

     Okayish, I bet you look great in the morning ;)

I Started to blush like a fool as I sat on the toilet without using it in my boxers...what is my life?

  To Seb :) :

   Probably not as good as you. lol.

  I bit my lip in anticipation to see what he would send back although I'm hoping It'll be just another compliment like all the ones he was giving me last night, but as my cell phone went off it shows that he sent a pic. My heart began to beat like crazy....because what if its a dick pic..and what if he wants one back...I looked at the message and clicked on it and it began to load but then the devil himself shouts from the kitchen.

   "Niall, hurry the hell up we need to go to the gym!" I shake my head and decided to just wait until I had more time to look at it, I quickly clean myself up the best i can and get dressed in what i thought was proper gym apparel

  when i walk out of the guest room and into the kitchen, Zayn was in a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt he had two water bottles filled with some type of green diherriah looking liquids.

  "Here, drink this." he says pushing one of the water bottles to me, I look at him and he just stares back at me.

  "I-I'm not drinking that." Fuck I can't just say a sentence without stuttering, now he probably thinks I'm scared of him.

  "yes, you are." He says before turning on his heels and walking towards the door without keys in his hands.

  "Um J-Jake er Zayn, don't you need keys?" I ask as I follow him outside, He looks at me with a sigh before shutting the door.