6

"Okay there is no way I'm fucking working with him, Liam you, hell everyone knows we hate each other!" I say sternly and Niall was staring at me, as a matter of fact he's been staring at me for fucking ever, as soon as i walked in Gabriel was all up on him his father no where to be found, I'm seriously curious to know why cps hasn't taken Niall away from him.

   "Look that petty award dispute you guy's had was completely unnecessary." Louis adds he rolled is eyes in a way of saying that I was acting immature but honestly he's probably the most immature person in the world.

  "You don't know what the hell it feels like looking bad in front of all of your peers just because he wants to expose me for my past." I groan out literally annoyed with the fact that I have to repeat the traumatizing event.

"If I remember correctly..you called him out about topping with a small dick." Liam informs both Louis and Niall, well i'm sure Louis already knew this to be true but fuck Niall didn't need to know this.

   "What really makes you pissed off about this I mean I don't understand why you won't just do a 25 minute scene with Jake..his dick is not really small I mean he's average..and plus people tell me he really knows how to use it." Louis made a perfectly plausible point but it did not change my mind.

  "Wait didn't you say a threesome with Niall..how would he even fit into the picture?" Louis asked liam and i couldn't help but nod acknowledging Louis' second valid point.

  "Get it two hot tattooed men fighting over the just legal pretty blonde haired twink with the the angelic blue eyes."Liam explains his hands motioning in the air as if he was imagining it the moment which is quite fucking sick because niall is his fucking son.....I told you this fucker was strange.

  "No one has even asked if i wanted to do it." niall says his eyes looking straight at me, this was really annoying because it seems his eyes are stuck or some shit I mean I'm hot but not that hot.

  "Yes uhm well Niall..how do you feel about doing the scene with Jake x2?" Liam asked a serious look on his face for once obviously Niall really is the only one to have a say in this.

  "Can't we talk to Jake about this as well, I don't think were going to get something as big as this solved in the center of your studio with naked man and so on walking around." Niall says quietly...he doesn't know how to speak up obviously, but any who the blonde haired lad was right even though I'd never admit that to him.

  "Yes I'll call him back and hopefully arrange a meet up for us 4 to talk in person." I roll my eyes as Liam gives in to his little boy.

  "Wait 4, Love..I have to go I mean you need someone by your side if shit goes down li-li." Goddammit Louis, and the flirting begins.

  "Louis I think we need to talk." Liam says taking Louis by the hand and pulling him in the direction of what I'm guessing is his office, leave it to him to get fired on the second day.

  I crack my neck and shut my eyes for moment as a act of a quick stress reliever and when I open my eyes again Niall, is once again staring at me. "Kid, what the hell have you been staring at this whole time..I mean as soon as I walk into the door your eyes are glued." I admit my arms crossing over my chest.