12

Getting up next to someone fucking hurts, I mean it feels so good it hurts. I wish I could allow myself to wrap my arms around this body next to me and just breathe for once but something is just not right. I hate everything all the time, and I hate this moment more than anything.

  I went to move my right arm so that I could move my hair from out of my face and get my glasses from my night stand but I couldn't because a body that was barreled under my covers was laying on it. I roll my eyes at my poor decision to bring someone home who doesn't respect personal space.

   "Hey." I shout in near silence because I didn't want to be too rude and well, I shouldn't care but I do have some type or form of manners. 

  I got no response and I was too groggy to try again so I let my free hand move to him, I mean maybe its a her when I get really drunk like last night it could be anyone. My hand touches his or her rib and I swear my palm nearly melted at the feeling.

  I knew exactly who it was because no ones skin ever felt so smooth and dainty like his, It was Niall. Of course It's not really all that big of a deal if we fucked because well I wouldn't be mad and I'mm sure he wouldn't either. The only thing that was a bit scary is the fact that he was around me in a unstable state. Leave it to him to get involved with me at the worst moments.

  I finish my movements and begin to lift his light body off of my arm when he turns around still asleep and curls himself into my body. His warm skin touched mine and my whole torso nearly melted. I almost felt stuck to the bed. not mentally but physically.

  His warm breath hit my chin as he slept, his long eyelashes seemed to be protecting his blue eyes and I would too..erm if I were his eyelashes. His breath smelt pretty bad if I was honest but not revolting just..no one has good breath in the morning though...shit now I'm making excuses for him.

  "Niall, get up." I whisper, but he didn't respond his lips just puckered out some more and his eyebrows furrowed as he must've been having a frustrating dream, I wonder what he's dreaming about..probably Sebastian..hmm..definitely not me I mean who'd want to dream about me.

  His pink lips puckered out in the most beautiful way though, and I don't know if it was my mind or a nose hallucination but his breath suddenly smelt just as beautiful. He let out a random snore it wasn't too loud it almost sounded like a babies snore it was cute, and I couldn't help but smile at it.

   I lightly let my thumb rub his lower lip, and it was chapped but in the softest way, the breeze of his breath on my thumb sent goosebumps off throughout my body and my heart began to still almost to a complete stop, I hate how he cusses too because his lips are to beautiful for that, and when he smoked weed oh I could've killed him someone like him shouldn't be smoking at all.

  He shifted one last time his lips catching the light of the morning sun before I felt myself begin to lean in and the closer I got the more my heart stilled , I felt my stomach suddenly get a steepness as his breath slid into my mouth like a smooth fog and that was it I kissed him. I wasn't planning on moving my lips but It didn't matter because out of no where I felt him move and deepen the kiss for me.

  I let my tongue slide into his mouth and the way he let my tongue explore was like a breath of fresh air, I was so content with this kiss, because for once it didn't feel the same as every other time..I didn't have to put my hand down his pants or grab his ass or tweak his nipples, I could just kiss him.