18

"Don't make me regret this." I say as he pulls the blanket over the both of us, I didn't get a response from him, which gave me mixed feelings because well at least he isn't going to promise me something he can't keep.

  His hands took my shirt off swiftly and made a straightaway to the button of my jeans, He pulled my jeans and boxers off of me leaving me naked but warm beneath his half naked body and my huge blue comforter.

 "Lay on your stomach." he whispers against my chest, his voice was the equivalent to a hypnotist so I did what he said. I felt the blanket fly over our heads and the bright light of my lamp impaired my sight. He moved off of the bed and I watched as he pulled his jeans and boxers off.

  His long member sprang free, and I couldn't help the way my tongue slid across my lower lip. He jerked his hard d*ck a few times and looked at my reaction which was more than yearnful. He nods for the lamp gesturing for me to turn it off and I do. My whole room went black and I couldn't help but love it that way.

I felt both sides of my bed dip as he lingered over me both of his knees ion each side of the bed. With once smack His d*ck lay against my ass. He let his hands slide up my back and his lips slide down my back.

 "If you moan too loud and your dad finds out, I swear to god I'm going to fuck you until you're numb.. Right in front of him." a weird squeak of wanting leaves the back of my throat when he says this. His deep whisper vanishing as the feeling of his shaft sliding in between my cheeks presents itself.

  He pushed my two cheeks together as he thrust in-between them slowly, his grunts riveted as he pulled my covers over us again. The room got even darker. His lips pressed against my skin again, this time only to travel to my entrance. I have never been rimmed before, and quite honestly. I never thought I'd like it. But with one kitten lick my whole outlook on this sexual advance changed.

  His warm tongue made circles that made butterflies travel against my spine, It tickled in the most fantastic way. I hummed in contentment as he continued his patterns, but everything changed when I felt his tongue enter me. I gasped at the unfamiliar, but warm and enticing feeling. He moved his tongue all around making me squirm beneath him. 

"Mmm z-zayn." I moan out louder than I had hoped.

"Shut up." He whispers as his tongue is replaced with three of his fingers, Which was not a good Idea because an even louder Fuck forced its way past my thin lips.

"Niall, last warning." he whispers in my ear as he removes his fingers. I nod against my pillow as his naked body lays on top of mine.

  He turns my head and kiss my lips forcefully before lifting my hips up so that my ass was in the air. I felt him begin to rub his tip against my entrance and the wetness of his tip made me grab my own d*ck and begin to jack it.

 "Goddamit Niall, we've been through this before,  when we fuck I tell you when to cum, moan, or touch yourself.:" he pulls my hand off of my member and pushes my torso into my bed. I feel the air get knocked out of my lungs.

  "Now moan." he spits as he slams his full length into me "Oh my fucking god." I mean this surely had to travel downstairs. This didn't seem to bother Zayn though because he slammed into me again, but this time he pushed my head into my pillow making an even louder moan surpressed.