16

"Stop calling my fucking boyfriends phone." Sebastian spit into the phone as I made my way out of the studio and into the parking lot,

          "Look me calling your boyfriend is not what you should be worrying about me beating your ass is what you should be worrying about." I spit into my phone as I stand in the lobby deciding to wait for Louis.

  "Petty threats...you act like we don't have a past...if you so much as come near Niall again..you won't have a future and with that he hung up the phone, I would've called him back but something told me not to. So I just slid down the wall of the lobby and let my hands rest on my face. I was tired, my skin felt like pins and needles, and My mind was racing all over the place.

  Louis really needs to hurry up or I'm going to lose it..I can't stop scratching at my veins and I really need to use right now...I begin to feel my skin dampen as sweat pools against my pores..I try to tap my foot to distract me from my temptation..but It wasn't working. "C'mon Lou." I whisper. but after a minute which felt like an hour I stood to my feet..I had to use.

  I walk back into the main part of the studio and make my way to the dressing rooms the only person I knew I could get it from and fast was Jeremy..Jeremy was a sound guy that bounced around from studio to studio just to earn extra money..and well sue to the lack of money being a sound guy gets you he sells too.

  "jay...I need some." everyone called him jay..well everyone who wanted something from him called him Jay. I knew I would regret this later on but I just, I really need it.

  "Whats up Raptor, haven't seen you in a while." i nod quickly because I didn't want to go on a trip down memory lane.

   "Look, jay I need something and fast." I whisper, because there was others around us.

   "Really, what are you looking for.:" he asked in more of a whisper once he realized my intentions.

  "Anything..just make it strong, please hurry I have to head out." I say as I let my hand roll through my hair so that I could seem casual.

  "Okay you said it..meet me out back in 5." I nod and walk out of the dressing room a few of the guys looked at me as if they knew and some I could tell were completely clueless.

  I walk to the bathroom and hopes of wasting time, and that wasn't a good Idea because there I was met with Louis. he was dabbing his eyes with a towel and as soon as he saw me he turned away from me.

  "Lou whats wrong?" I ask as I walk over to him and turn him around, but he just pulls away from me and walks out of the bathroom. I watched as the door swung shut, and I was really worried..because Louis never ever cries in all of our friendship I have never ever seen him cry, not once.

  I looked in the mirror and saw the old me reappear, but I really didn't care at the moment because I had no one else to tell me I should. I wet my face with water and look at my watch, happy to see that It was time for me to pick up my get away..

  I weaved through all all the naked and or half naked some fully clothed guys, my skin feeling more and more on fire at the thought of whatever the hell Jeremy had for  me. "Zayn have you seen Niall" I hear Liam ask as I walk past him, and for some reason I stopped dead in my tracks.