26

It was the longest flight in my life, and now I was in the heat, I never thought I'd come to Africa, but I'm okay with being here, well I guess I'd be happier if I was back home, but Its nice to be here alone pretty much. I finally have some time to think things through.

  I roll my suitcase behind me as I make my way to the front desk. I remember the way I'd always dream of travelling all around the world, It always some how works its way into my mind just like Niall lingers into my mind. I wish he didn't have to fuck things up between the both of us, because then he could be here with me, and I could be trying to get over myself, but instead he had to lie...

  "Hey, there should be a room under the name Raptor." I say to the receptionist. I wish I was able to admire how beautiful South Africa is but, I just wanted to stay inside the hotel and worry.

  "Yes, room 432." I wait for her to give me a room key when, I see Carson arrive I ignored his presence because for some reason I despised him. It shakes me up how I can some how dislike someone because they dated someone I hardly got the chance to date.

  "Zayn, glad to be working with you." I grab my room key from the women in front of me politely.

  "Call me Jake, we aren't friends see you tomorrow for rehearsal." i say, because I had no intentions in making small talk with anyone let alone him.

  I never really get noticed when I'm out and about, that is unless I'm at a club for promo, but I was surprised when I did get recognized by someone I knew, someone that I had no Idea if I should be angry with or not.

  "Hey, Zayn I'm glad to see you're here on time."  I look at Harry and notice that he looks distressed, and tired.

  "uh, yeah I just got checked in." i say as I slip my room key in my back pocket.

  "Ha, well I just wanted you to know tomorrow I'm throwing Niall a party and you're invited.." i bite my lip and nod, It was just awkward. And the fact that Niall is indeed here makes me feel unsettled.

  "well, see you around I guess." I just nod and make my way to the elevator. i was relieved to get out of that conversation, but I felt a tap on my shoulder.

  "Hey look, Niall...he he's special...and just because things around him ruin how good he may seem on the outside....it doesn't mean that he's damaged you know on the inside...Liam fucked up bad, and I'm paying for it too..emotionally I'm insecure...I nearly just had a threesome..I'm losing myself because the person both me and Niall trust the most broke the back bone that we thought we could count on...niall's lost..and the more the people he cares about push him away...the farther away he'll get from himself." This took a lot for me to listen to. Harry was only a few years older than me but, god did he make me feel like a kid when he spoke.

  " When someone you love, is hurt because of someone else...all you can do is point the finger." i say lowly as the elevator opens.

  "Do you think, living without someone you love is worth it?" Harry asked me as he decides to follow me into the elevator.

  "I don't understand what you're getting at?" I say as I press my floor.

  "What I'm saying is, you love Louis..you don't want to live without him...your really hurt that Niall would keep something huge like this from you...but could you dream of your life if NIall never was involved in it at all." I don't know where he's taking me but, its somewhere I'm not familiar with.

  "No..uh well I don't know." I say, because I almost felt like I was solving a riddle.

  "Have you ever had a chance to ask yourself what love is?" The door to the elevator finally opened and I was happy because it was getting too deep.