Chapter 14

She walked to the car and hopped in, looking back at the house and seeing Ronnie there, watching her. She smiled and blew him a kiss as Max pulled away.

"Alright, Al. What's wrong?" She looked at him as he pulled the car over and shut it off.

"Matt and Ronnie." She told him the whole story, crying on his shoulder.

"I don't know what to tell you to do, babe. He's your brother, your family and I get where he's coming from. On the other hand, he shouldn't make you chose. I'm not overly thrilled that you're with him again and living with him now, but I see how much you love him." She smiled at him and held the hand he offered her.

"I do, I love him so much, Max. How do I justify staying with him when I'd lose my brother?" The tears started falling again as she thought about it.

"Al, it's your life. Your decision. No one should be able to have power over you like that. You need to do what makes you happy and if he makes you happy, then you need to be with him. I can't believe I just said that." They both laughed as he pulled her close and hugged her.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" She kissed his cheek.

"So I've been told. I'm taking you home now right?" She nodded.

"I kinda left suddenly and he wasn't very happy. Not that I was going with you, just in general." He nodded and started the car.

They made their way back to the house, she jumped out and thanked him again for listening to her before she ran to the door. She flung it open and looked for Ronnie.

"He's in the office." Lilly told her. She had an uneasy feeling with Lilly being in the house again, but she let it go as she made her way to him.

He looked up when she whispered his name, frowning and rolling his eyes. "I don't want to do this now." He looked back his at his phone, continuing to type on it.

She felt her heart ache. "I'm sorry." She opened her mouth to say more but Lilly and Micheal walked in.

"You ready man?" Ronnie looked at Michael and smirked, standing up. He looked at Ally as he stopped in front of her.

"Don't wait up." He kissed her head and walked out. She felt tears burn her eyes but she didn't let him see them. She brought it on herself with the way she left, the way she acted like she didn't care about him. She shook her head and made her way upstairs.

She took off her clothes and walked to the bathroom, deciding that she wanted a hot bath. She turned on the water, letting it fill, as she reached for the bubbles. She climb in and tried her hardest not to think about Matt or how pissed Ronnie was at her right now, but she couldn't help it. She wanted Matt and Ronnie to get along like they use to, to have that friendship. She knew it wouldn't happen now and she needed to make a decision. But how do you chose between the two men you love the most?

She brought her knees to her chest and let the hot, angry, tear flow freely. She knew Ronnie wouldn't be home for hours, so she had plenty of time to feel sorry for herself for a little while longer.

Her head snapped up as the door suddenly opened and Ronnie walked in looking for something. "Give me a minute!" He yelled out the door, laughing. He barely looked at her, which was good. She hated when people saw her this way, especially him. "Did you have a good time with Max?" She shrugged her shoulders and turned away from him. She wanted to tell him what happened with Matt, wanted him to hold her, but she knew he wouldn't do that now, not with how he was acting.

He watched as she turned away from him, frustrated that she was acting like this toward him, he decided to leave her alone. The more he tried, the more she pulled away from him. He saw her shoulders slightly shake and he knew she was crying. It always broke his heart when she did, she wasn't one of those girls that use tears as a way of getting what they want. He walked over to the tub and sat on the edge of it, he reached around her, his fingers gripping her chin, he turned her face to his, seeing the tears running down her cheeks as she closed her eyes. "I'll be right back."