Epilogue

Michele and Ally stood in the kitchen getting the cake ready for Joey's fifth birthday party. "Ally, you know, I don't know who will love this cake more, Ronnie or Joey." I laughed and nodded as I looked at the TMNT cake I had made for Joey. They were his absolute favorite. It matter which one, he loved them all.

"I know what you mean. That's all they watch together." Ally placed the candles on the cake, stood back, and smiled. She knew Joey would love it.

"How are you feeling?" Ally looked at Michele and smiled.

"Amazing." Ally placed her hands on her ever expanding waistline and smiled. "Hardly sick at all. Completely different from when I was pregnant with Joey." She would never forget the look on Ronnie's face when she told him she was pregnant again. He was ecstatic from the get go, telling everyone who would listen.

"Baby." Pulling her from her thoughts, she looked up and saw Ronnie standing in the doorway with his daughter, Lilly, in his arms. "Are you ladies almost ready?" She walked over to him and smiled.

"Yeah. Can you bring it outside for me?" He kissed her forehead and handed her Lilly so he could grab the cake.

"Holy shit, baby!! This is awesome!" Michele and Ally looked as each other and laughed as they walked outside.

They all sang happy birthday to Joey and laughed at how excited he looked. She couldn't believe how much he still looked like Ronnie. Both standing there with the same expression upon their faces, same lopsided smirk on their lips. She was never happier in her whole life, then she was at that moment.

"Ok, sis. Let me see that ring again." Matt took her left hand and looked again at her wedding ring Ronnie had given her. "That really is beautiful." She smiled as she saw a pair of strong, tattooed arms wrap around her waist.

"Just like her." Ronnie said looking at Matt. She turned her head and accepted Ronnie's gentle kiss as his hands roamed around her belly.

"Ok. I'm going to talk to my nephew, you all make me sick." They laughed as Matt walked away, leaving them alone. She turned in his arms and rested her head on his chest.

"You tired baby?" She nodded against him as he gently rubbed his hands up and down her back. "Everything is pretty much wrapped up down here. Go ahead and go lay down. I'll finish up with the kid's and wait for their parents." She looked at him then, wondering how she got so lucky to have him as her husband now. After everything they had been through, she felt blessed that she was bound to him forever.

"Alright. Why don't you bring Lilly up and I'll get her ready for bed?" He kissed her again, lingering a little longer this time, before he moved away from her. She watched as he walked away, disappearing outside, before she walked upstairs.

She finally came to terms with the fact that Ronnie had another baby. She instantly fell in love with Lilly as soon as she was born. Amber had given Ronnie sole custody of her shortly after her birth, calming she wasn't mother material. That was just fine with Ally, having never really liked her anyway. They planned on telling Lilly about Amber when she was older, but for now, she was Ally's baby.

Ally bathed her and put her to bed after reading her a book and walked back into her shared room with Ronnie. They would have to start packing soon, as they just purchased a new house, needing a little more room than what they had now. She would miss this place though, especially her dance room in the basement. Ronnie assured her he would create another one for her in their house so she could teach Lilly how to dance. The thought made her smile, he always knew just what she wanted.

She stripped out of her clothes and crawled into bed laying on his side of the bed so he would have to wake her when he came in. Almost instantly she was asleep.

He walked into their room a little while later and smiled when he saw her sleeping on his side. She always did that when she went to bed first, always wanting him to let her know when he was there. Wanting him to hold her. He quickly got undressed and made his way to the bed and watched her sleep, relishing in the fact that she was now his wife. They had been married six months ago and he couldn't be happier.

"Baby." He whispered in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him. She held the blanket open for him as she moved over, letting him in next to her. Once he was settled, she curled up to his side and rested her head on his shoulder. "You really outdid yourself with his party, you that right?" He felt her smile against him and held her tighter.

"Well, your only five once, right?" She kissed his chest and felt him chuckle. He suddedy turned her to her back and hovered over her, looking in her eyes.

"You know I'm the luckiest man in the world. I have two beautiful children, with another on the way. And the most beautiful and understanding wife anyone could ever have." She smiled at him and her eyes sparkled as she felt him rubbing her stomach. "It still amazes me that you agreed to marry me."

"Why wouldn't I? I told you before, you're it for me. There will never be anyone that could ever take your place or compare to you. You're the abosutle love of my life." He smiled and kissed her, never wanting to let her go.

"Thank you. Thank you for marrying me, for giving me two beautiful children and for accepting Lilly. You're the amazing one here, baby. I don't know how you deal with me and you're an amazing mother." He wiped a stray tear off her cheek before pulling her back into his arms. "I love you so fucking much, baby."

She giggled and snuggled closer to him. "I fucking love you, too." They both laughed as they laid there, her tracing his tattoos and him running his fingertips up and down her back. She knew she would have the most amazing life with him and their children, as she closed her eyes she couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

~The End~