Chapter 16

She woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring and frowned, reaching over Ronnie, she shut if it off and curled back into him. He kissed the top of her head and held her tighter, knowing he had to start getting ready. He purposely set it extra early so he could have sometime with her before he left. "Good morning, baby." He rolled her onto her back and kissed her.

"It's not a good morning though. You're leaving." He stroked her cheek with his fingers as he tried to smile at her.

"I'll be back before you know it, Ally. We'll talk all the time, as often as we can." She nodded her head and pulled him down to her. He kissed her urgently, touching as much of her as he could. He moved down her body, lifting her hips, he pulled down her panties. He looked at her and smiled. "Let me make you feel good, baby."

He dipped his head and licked at her clit, moaning at the taste of her. He licked a line from her opening to her clit, slowly, savoring her. "God, baby, I'm going to miss this. You taste so fucking good." She moaned, arching her hips up to get closer to his mouth.

"Ronnie, baby, that feels so good." She told him as he slipped two fingers inside her, moving them to the timing of his tongue. He lifted his head and watched her as he slowed down, loving how she responded to his touch. He bit the inside of her thigh, slightly sucking on the skin, leaving a mark on her.

"I love watching you, you fucking love it when I touch you like this, don't you?" He didn't give her a chance to answer before his mouth was on her again, taking her clit in his mouth and sucking on it as he started moving faster within her.

She gripped the sheets under her as she ground her pussy against his mouth, never wanting him to stop. She loved his mouth on her, how he always knew just how to suck and lick her to drive her mad, how he would speed up and slow down just at the right times.

He felt her pulsing around his fingers and knew she was almost there, he reached down and pulled himself out of his boxers as he moved up her body, still working his fingers against her. She looked at him as he hovered over her, her mouth hanging open, her breathing erratic.

His lips meant hers as he slammed into her, catching her screams with his mouth as she came around him, her nails digging into his back. He took her hard and fast, his want for her out of control now. There was nothing gentle about it as he slammed into her over and over.

He sat up placing her leg on his chest, the new position allowing him to go deeper. His hand moved down and starting rubbing her clit, he could feel her tightening around him as he came inside her. He kept going until he felt her come around him, screaming his name.

He collapsed on top of her, trying to catch his breath, kissing her neck, telling her how much he loves her. He moved to his side and looked at her, wanting to etch this moment into his memory. She looked at him as there was a tiny knock on the door and quickly got dressed as the door opened and Joey appeared.

"Daddy." Joey whispered as he came closer. Ronnie smiled at Ally again and turned to Joey.

"Come here, little man." Ronnie lifted him up on the bed and placed him in between him and Ally, the three of them cuddling together. God, he was going to miss this. Having them both with him, being able to touch Ally whenever he wanted, seeing his son. He pulled Joey close to him, holding him, and closing his eyes. He didn't know how he was suppose to leave them for so long. He opened his eyes and saw Ally wiping hers before she turned and got out of bed. "Where are you going, baby?" She wouldn't look at him.

"I'm going to make you breakfast before you have to go." She walked out before he could tell her that she didn't need to do that for him. He sighed, knowing this was going to be the hardest on her. At least he would be busy the whole time he was gone, it would fly by for him. Ally, she gave up everything for him and their son, he worried she would have a harder time.

He got up and dressed, talking and laughing with Joey, just enjoying the time with his son. He took Joey's hand and lead him to his room, getting his monkey for him and walking downstairs. He heard Derek's voice and shook his head, he was early.

"There's plenty, have some." He heard Ally tell Derek as he walked in with Joey. She tried to smile at him as she took Joey from him, but it didn't reach her eyes. She placed him in his highchair and set his food in front of him, before she started out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you having any?" She looked at him and shook her head.

"I'm not really hungry. I'm going to get your stuff from the dyer." She turned before he could protest.

"She alright, man?" Derek asked watching her walk away.

"I don't know, I'll be right back." He followed her in the laundry room and shut the door quietly behind him. "Baby." She didn't turn around or answer him. He walked up behind her and she immediately turned to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest. He just held her, kissing her head over and over, telling her how much he loves her.

She lifted her head up and looked at him. "I know. I love you too. So much." He leaned down and kissed her lips gently, wishing he wasn't leaving her. "Go, so I can finish in here." He kissed her again and walked away.

She walked back into the kitchen and watched as he talked to Joey and Derek, his laugh making her heart ache. She didn't think it would be this hard. It's not like he hadn't left her before, she didn't remember it being this hard.

"You got everything, man, it's time to go." Ronnie nodded at Derek and went to go get his bag, setting it by the door.

"I'll be right out." Derek nodded and hugged Ally telling her he would see her later. Ronnie picked up Joey and walked to the couch sitting him in his lap. "Be good for mommy, ok? I'll be gone for a while, take care of her alright?" Joey nodded, reaching his tiny arms around Ronnie's neck, hugging him tight. "I love you, Joey." Ally stood watching them, her heart aching when she saw how upset Ronnie was to be leaving their son, his eyes glistening with tears as he looked at her.

"Love you too, daddy." Ronnie kissed his head and set him down. He looked at Ally as he made his way to her, the tears already welling up in her eyes.

He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her, never wanting to let her go. "I love you, baby. I'll miss you so much." He felt her shoulders shaking and held her tighter. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I love you too. It won't go fast enough." She leaned up and kissed his lips as she heard the horn honk.

"It will baby, I promise. I'll call you as soon as I can, baby. I have to go." He kissed her once more then let her go. He walked to the door and picked up his bag. Opening the door, he looked back at her and smiled.

"Ronnie, wait!" She yelled as he turned to walked out. She ran to him, throwing her arms around him, kissing him one last time. She never wanted to let him go, but knew she had too. He told her again that he loves her and walked out, shutting the door quietly behind him. She stared at it as the tears fell unchecked, down her cheeks