chapter one

"Echo go to the office"the teacher told me "I did nothing"I said "you aren't in trouble take your stuff"the teacher told me.I got all my stuff and went to the office."Echo sit"Mr.Ross the princeable told me.I sat down "since the event they found you a family Logan Paul and Ldyia Kenney you will be going the care worker is in the hall goodbye"he said with a smile on his face."Bye Asshhole"I said back and walked to the hall way where the care worker Miss.Smith was waiting.

             We got to the police station and we sat down to wait for my new parents."Am I still going to be in North  Santa Ana?"I asked "no you are moving to L.A thirty minutes away from here come and visit"Mr.Coco told me I nod "I am here for Echo Maxine Luna"A tall guy said."Echo this is Logan Paul your Father and your name is now Echo Maxine Paul"Mr.Coco said.I nodded "thank you Coco"I said and hugged him.He hugged me I am his sons bestfriend he is like a father to me and his son,Miles,is like an older brother.

            I grabbed my black jansport and we walked to the car."So I am Logan Paul I am your dad now you can call me dad or Logan whatever you like and your new mom is Lydia me and her aren't toughter we live in different houses now tell me about your self"Logan said."I am Echo Maxine now Paul  you can call me Echo or Max I was born in England and raised there for fove years that is where I get my accent from and then I moved to North Santa Ana"I said.

           We got to his house which I guess is mine too.It is a big house it has a bus? We walked into the house and he took me to the living room where a lady,a man that looked in his twenties,and a short dude was sitting.We sat down "Echo this is Evan,Brendan, and your mom Lydia Evan is my friend Brendon in my videographer and friend and Lydia is my assistant and friend"Logan said and pointed to them."Hello I am Echo Maxine Paul you can call me Echo or Max"I said.

           They all hugged me "welcome to the family when are we going to take her to meet Team Ten?"Evan said."Team Ten who?"I asked they all started laughing "okay so I am a vlogger(he explained Team Ten and everything)"Logan said I nodded."We will go right now and then you will go with your mom to meet her sister and her nephews"Logan said.Logan,me,and Lydia got inside the car and drove.

            We got to this big house it has a lot of land a big white house and cars in the drive way."JAKE PAUL AND TEAM TEN DOWN THE STAIRS"Logan yelled people started running down the stairs."Everyone this is Echo Maxine Paul Echo this is Chance,Anthony,Erika,Chad,Kade,Nick,and your uncle Jake"Logan said while pointing at everyone.They all came at me Erika talked to me first "hi welcome to Team Ten you can call me your anut I am dating Jake"she says.I nodded everyone said hi to me.

          "So Echo tell us about yourself"Erika said.I told them what I told Logan "I love your accent"Erika said "thank you"I said I got to know them."If you don't mind me asking Logan said that they found you on the streets what were you doing out there?"Nick asked."So after my mum was taken I was hidden and escaped until Logan found me and took me to the cops"I explained."What happened to your mom?"Erika asked me."I am not answering that"I said "let's go you have to meet your aunt and cousins"Lydia said.

              After that we went to Lydia's house