💩chapter eight💩

I kicked the person off of me "Echo are you Okay?"Zach asked."Yeah you should be getting home"I said "let's Go and we need to stop by the store to get you bandages"he said."Did you bring money?"I asked "Nope we will stop by the house to get some"he said."I have money"I said he gets a call he answers it."I am with Echo we are getting food I will be back"he said."They were exploding my phone"he said as we walked to a store."You start walking and I will meet you"I said."Why can't I wait here or go inside?"he asked."Just keep walking"I said as I walked inside putting my head down.I go to the bandages I waited a little and ran.I ran out of the store and kept running until I got far enough.Then I saw someone running after me.I hide inside this crowed then I noticed the sun is up how long have I been out for?"ECHO"Zach yelled I came out "I am here let's go"I said.

         We stared walking "you stole them huh"he said."Nope I paid for them"I said "I saw everything"he said."Fine I did I don't have money don't tell anyone"I said."You know we have money we can pay for it"he says "Nope I am not letting you guys waste money on me"I said as we entered."WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?"Jonnah yelled."Out"I said "Where?" "To the store"I said."For like seven hours?"he asked "Yeah we were messing around then got kicked out then went to another store"I lied.He nodded "I am going to go to the bathroom Logan said he will be here in a few minutes"I said they nodded.

         I put the bandages on my hands and covered my hands with the sleeve of my sweater.I fixed my self up and walked down the stairs."Let's go we need to pick up Kong"Logan said.I nodded and hugged Zach and went to the car.Logan drove us to a pet washing thing.He got out while I waited in the car.He came back with a furry small dog he put the dog on my lap and I kept petting it until it fell asleep."Where are we going?"I asked "to the house then you are going to school"he said."Shit that is today?"I asked "language and yes we have thirty minutes to be there"he said.

            We got there on time I said bye to Logan and got out of the car.I started walking to the doors there was a few people out side.I put my head down and my hood up.I put on my earphones and went to the office for my schedule."Parker Tyler Emma Mia Noel please report to the office"the lady said in the speaker.Then three boys and two girls come in the office."Echo this is Noel Parker Tyler Emma and Mia they will be showing you around since they have the same schedule guys this is our new student Echo"the lady introduced.

          We got out of the office "you guys can go I will find my way"I said and started walking the other way."Nope come on"Parker said "it is fine go"I said."We will get in trouble if we leave you"Mia said.I nodded and just followed them.We got to lunch "you want to eat lunch with us?"Emma asked "Sure".We all sat down at a back table."So tell us about yourself"Emma said "my full name is Echo Maxine Paul I am seventeen I am have been adopted recently and yeah"I said."Oh your last name is Paul as in Logan Paul's daughter I suggest that you don't talk to the "popular" group cause they will use you to get to Logan"Noel said.I nodded "where you popular at your old school?"Mia asked.

           "My old school is North High there was kinda no popular"I said "I went to North High too then I got adopted and moved here"Tyler said.I nodded "show me your arm"I said to Tyler.He put out his arm I put up the sleeve and there is. A snake tattoo I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my snake tattoo.Then the bell rang."Let's get going"Mia said and we went to class.

          Logan said that Lydia is going to pick me up.I got to Logan's house "how did school go?"Lydia asked."Good"I said she nodded "So any boys you like?"she asked."Nope I met Noel Mia Parker Tyler and Emma they were assigned to show me around"I said."When do I get to meet them?"she asked "they aren't my friends so When they are my friends"I said."Okay and tomorrow you are going to come to my house"she said I nodded.

Word count:834

(A/n:Sorry for not being very active one of my family members that comes every once a month came and I am trying to spend time with her Thanks for 100 views!💞)