🎶chapter nine🎶

The next day at school

      I am making my way to the cafeteria with the group.Then a guy and two other people come to us and stoped us."Oh it is snake and his minions and who is this?"the guy said pointing to me "Sam leave us alone"Mia said."Why would I?"he asked pushing Tyler "who are you?"I asked."You don't know who I am?"he asked "No that is why I am asking"I said in a 'duh' tone.He got closer to me and pushed me into the lockers Tyler Noel and Parker are trying to get Sam off of me and the guys that were behind Sam are holding back them.Then Mia and Emma are just yelling?

          I pushed him off of me and he slapped me I pushed him into the lockers and punched him in the face."Bitch"he said then the principal come." Office now!"he yelled "no need to yell I am right here"I said."We are calling your parents about this and the rest of the day you are going home"he said "Parker Noel Emma Mia and Tyler did nothing I am the one that hit him"I said."You guys go Sam your parents are waiting outside Echo your parent said to go to Daniel's house"he said.

           I am not going to the boys house I went to the Team Ten house."HEY I AM HOME"I yelled as I entered."Echo what are you doing here isn't it a school day?"Chance asked "Yeah I got kicked out"I said and say down on the couch."How and Logan is going to flip"he said while Laughing.

   "This kid slapped me so I punched him"I said."Is that why you have bandages and blood on your hands?"he asked.I forgot about the bandages to change them."Yeah"I lied I am going to go now I have to go to byee"I said and left to Tessa's house."HEY BITCHES I AM HOME"I yelled."ECHO!"some people yelled then a lot of weight was put on me so I fell."Don't you have school?"Kai asked "I was kicked out this kid slapped me so I punched him and yeah do you have bandages?"I asked "under the sink in the bathroom"Kayla said.

          I washed and put on new bandages.After about two hours of being there I finally went to the boys house.I knocked on the door and Corbyn answered the door."Hey"he said I went in and went straight to the backyard and at the edge of the cliff.I can hear them whispering the sun is about to go down so someone should be picking me up by now.

            Logan came and got me we drove to his house in silence.We got inside the house "WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH A KID?"Logan yelled."Cause he slapped me"I said "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HIT BACK YOU RUN TO A TEACHER"he yells "Imma look like a pussy and I am not going to let someone hit me"I said "you are grounded for two weeks you can not go to someone else's house only here and your mom's house"he says I nod.

         I learned not to yell back because it will get worst I learned that the hard way.I already graduated high school at the beginning at the year so I dont even know why I am going to high school.Brendan come and sat on my bed "hey"he said I looked at him and looked back at my bandages."Today is Logan's brithday we are having a party here so I am going to drop you off at Lydia's Liam is going to take care of you"he says and we walk to the car.

         We get there and I wave bye to Brendan.I get the key Lydia gave me and unlocked the door Liam and two other people sitting on the couch."Hey Echo"Liam said "hey"I said back "Echo is your cousin?"a boy asked Liam nodded."You know her?"Liam asked "mostly everyone in the school does"another boy says."Do I know you?"I asked "oh I remmber David and Jayden right?"I asked.They nodded "where is Blake?"I asked "he is in his room"Liam answered.

            I knocked on his door "come in"he said.I went inside "hey"I said he said it back "aren't you supposed to be back in like two days?"he asked "Yeah Logan is having a party"I said."I heard what happened at school today is it true?"he asked "yeah but how about we take a trip later tonight me you and Liam I will show you around the North and no one will bother us I will show you where I went to school where I lived"I said "Yeah let's do that since I have nothing else to do"he said.

         Later

     "Lets go"I said we got out of the bus "why didn't we just take an uber?"Liam asked."I have never been on one I didn't even know what they were before I got here"I said as we walked."Here is the school I already graduated high school I used to hang out in this one room in the school with one of my friends"I said and we walked to my old house....

Word count:908