chapter four

We got to Logan's house he showed me to my new room

I thanked him "you are going to be starting school on Monday I got you everything you need"he said

I thanked him "you are going to be starting school on Monday I got you everything you need"he said."Thank you can I pay you back how much was it?"I asked as I looked for my money in my back pack."You don't need to you are my daughter and come to the living room"he said.We walked into the living room Lydia was already there and two other guys were."Okay so Echo this is Evan and Brendan guys this is Echo or Max she is my daughter and Echo my job is YouTube I film videos Brendan records me and Evan Is my friend they both live here and Lydia is my assistant"Logan explained.

I nodded then the door bell rang."I will get it"I said and walked to the door.I opened the door and there is five boys all taller than me."Who are you?"one boy asked the tallest of them all.I didnt say anything then one of the boys grabbed my hands."Let me go"I said quietly he shook his head.I broke free from his grip and grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall."What is going on here Max met go of him"Lydia said.

I looked at her she nodded and I let go.We all sat down at the living room "who is she? How old is she?did you kidnap her?"was what I heard around the room."SHUT UP"I yelled everyone looked at me."Guys this is my daughter Echo Maxine Paul Echo these are the Why Don't We boys there is Daniel,Jack,Zach,Jonnah,and Corbyn"Logan says as he points to each boy.

I nodded "and Max why don't you tell your dad why you had to pay three hundred dollars"Ldyia said.Everyone looked at me "So I tried stealing but then I saw Blake so I stopped running and they got me took me to the station Coco said that I need to pay three hundred dollars by tomorrow which is today I already payed no big deal it was easier at North"I explained."No big deal? it is a big deal where did you even get that kind of money from?"Logan asked.

"The North"I whispered "where?"Logan asked."THE NORTH"I yelled "you are never going there again we will talk about this later"Logan said."They are my family when no body cared for me they were always there and I will always be a snake"I said as I got up and went to my room.I already ruined my chance of living here I need everything up."Echo?"Logan asked while knocking on the door."Yeah yeah I know pack up"I said "no I just want to talk to you"he said.

He sat on the bed next to me "Look I can tell it was hard at your old house here you don't need to steal you don't need to borrow money from anyone okay"he said I nodded not looking at him."If you want you can come hang out with the boys"he said.I nodded he left.Minutes later my name is being yelled I go to the living room where everyone is."We are going to North Mall to get you stuff"he said and we got to the mall.

We got clothes shoes a phone and more "you don't need to get me these things"I said to Logan and Lydia."Well we are you are our daughter we are going to spoil you"Lydia said."The boys are at the food court"Logan said we started walking to the food court when the boys were getting pushed by some of the snakes."We need to call the cops"Lydia said "no it is fine I will go help"I said as I stated walking but Logan grabbed my arm."What?"I asked "they are going to beat you up"he said."Like I told you they are my family"I said.

I started running to them because it looked like Luke was going to punch them."Guys stop"I said "Echo these guys were saying that they know you and that guy the tallest one said that you were a terrible person then they said they were going to call the cops"Luke said."Okay they do know me they are my new family's friends just don't bother with them they are a waste of time"I said."Fine but if you guys never hurt Echo in anyway you are dead"Luke said.

The boys all looked scared "bye guys I will vist"I said and gave Luke a kiss on the cheek.