?chapter 14?

"HOW DID YOU GET A DM FROM  SAM SMITH?"Zach yelled."I am his friend I wrote like two songs for him"I answered "which ones?"Logan asked."Pray ft Logic and another one I can't name"I said."Can we meet him?"They all asked "no"I said."Why?"Daniel asked "because he is going to think I am using him"I said."Who else do you know?"Logan asked."Tyler Joseph I Helped him before he was in the band with a song called drown and Adele with 'When we were young' I Helped her with some of it"I said.

             "How did they discover you?"Jack asked."I would try to find them at stores or places where they would go because I didn't have extra money to go to  concert"I said."I have a question"Zach said.I nodded "you don't have to answer since you didn't have a dad growing up how was your mother?"he asked.I smiled "she was a nice woman sometimes she wouldn't be when she was on drugs the day she died was the day of my gradation I remmber getting up on the stage when they called my name I wasn't going to give a speech I got up and I didn't see anyone here for me that is why I have no pictures I went home everything was quite and I call for my mum I go and look in the bathroom she was on the floor I pulled her up and she was dead after that I spent every last dollar I had to have her burried"I explained.

            "I am sorry"Daniel said and everyone nodded."It is fine you now we should be heading back home I have school tomorrow"I said Logan nodded.We said bye and went home.I said goodnight to Logan couldn't really sleep so I layed down for a while.I woke up two hours later and got ready for school I changed into

I woke up two hours later and got ready for school I changed into

    "Ready?!"Logan yelled from down the stairs.I walked down and got my black jansport.