?chapter 13?

"Why did you take me there?"I asked Logan while walking onto the Team Ten house."Because oh wait I forgot I need to go talk to Jake"he said and went to go find Jake.I ended up in the backyard a fee minutes everyone came outside with me."Echo you know you can tell us any thing right?"Erika asked."Yeah and what do you guys want me to say first Logan takes me to the police station for questioning then this"I said."Okay we will stop but just answer this question"Jake said.

"Did anyone abuse you before Logan found you?"Jake asked."No my mum was a nice person and if she did what are you going to do she is dead all because of me"I said trying to stay calm.Everyone went quite "I am going to the park I will be back"I said and stood up "take someone with you"Logan said."I will go"Erika said and we started walking."Okay you stay here and I will be back"I said to her."Nope I am going with you"she said "you can come with me then"I said.I have two places to go she can go to one of them.

We got to the alley I started to stray paint.I wrote "Follow me @/erikacostell"."Echo stop"she said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"a guy yelled "run"I said we both ran."Fun right"I said "uhh no what if we get caught?"she asked."I will take the blame"I said "Okay so now you can go waste your money or do whatever you do and I will let you at the park"I said."Is that what you think I do spend money?"she asked "Yeah that is what I think and what I was taught to think"I said."Whoever told you that is a stupid bitch I do other things to"she says."My mum is not a stupid bitch you are and that is all I have seen since I got here"I said.

"I am going"I said and started walking to the grave yard.She didn't stop me I stopped infournt the grave stone that said 'Rose Olivarez Luna'.I sit on the ground and pull up my hood."I am sorry I really am I miss you I tried saving the house I am not old enough but when I am 18 I am going to get Cole and Owen and I will live there with them just like you wanted it only if I would have called you would have been here"I said and started to cry.

I pulled myself toughter I was sad and mad.She left and she didn't understand I was a kid when she started.I looked at my phone and I had a lot of missed calls from everyone.
(L-logan E-Echo)
L-WHERE ARE YOU ERIKA GOT ARRESTED
E-I will go and get her stay at the house
L-I am already at the station come here now

I hung up and ran to the station.I got there and outside there was police and paparazzi I got inside.I went to Nacy I've been to the station a lot they know me."Nacy Erika didn't do the spray paint I did"I said.She nodded and told Erika she can go.You might be wondering just like that? Yeah the people that work her are like a family to me."This is going on your criminal record for the seventh time"she said.

We all left I know when we get to the Team Ten house everyone is going to be mad at me.We got inside the house "WHAT THE HELL ECHO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ERIKA?"Logan yelled."I took the blame nothing is going to happen"I said."Clearly you don't know how Hollywood works they are going to make up rummers"Jake says."I do know about Hollywood and you know they aren't true so?"I said."What do you know about Hollywood?"Logan asked."I know that they are all Fake ass people that are evil and just waste money"I said.

They all laughed "so that is who we are and who taught you that?"Jake asked."Eh and my mum"I answered "we have to go the boys house"Logan said.We drove to the boys house.Jack stole my phone and was running I don't care so I just sat in the couch."Do you think everyone in Hollywood is fake?"Logan asked."Some people"I said."YOU GOT A DM FROM SAM SMITH"Jack yelled and he gave me my phone and all of the boys came where we are and was freaking out.

Word count:800