chapter 5

We went back home we all got out and went inside.I grabbed Jonnah by the collar and pinned him to the wall.All the boys were taller than me I am a little taller than Lydia."What the hell?"Jonnah yelled everyone was running to the living room."MAX leave him alone"Lydia said "he called me a terrible person how if you don't know me and why did you?"I asked him."Because you are a North and they are all terrible people when I would go out to the Mall they would mess with me"he says.

"THEY ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE THEY ARE MY FAMILY YOU DON'T KNOW THEM LIKE I DO"I yelled."All they do is deal drugs steal do illegal stuff"he adds.I tighten my grip around his collar."They are people that have no heart you guys care about nothing I bet you can't name five things you are for"he says."My nephew my mum the snakes Blake Liam and I can name more"I named."Doesn't prove anything"he says "What do you want me to do?"I asked."Nothing"he said them I punched him everyone pulled me away from him."DON'T EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FAMILY"I yelled."Okay everyone sit"Logan said everyone sat."Jonnah why do you hate the North?"Logan asked."They mess with us why wouldn't we hate them"he answered."How about this I tell them to stop messing with you guys"I suggested.

"Okay deal"he said "they might listen though I don't control them"I said.He nodded "we good now?"I asked "Yeah"he said and hugged me."Great now that is fixed let's get to know Echo"Daniel said."Can ask away"I said."When is your birthday?"Zach asked "I don't know"I answered."How do you not know your brithday?"Corbyn asked."No one told me it"."Next question have you never got a favor from the snakes charmer?"Jonnah asked "why are you so interested into the snakes?"I asked."Just because one of my friends Brendan he was in the snakes he told me that the snake charmer was going to get him two days later he is died found dead in his bath tub"Jonnah said.

"I think we should go to the police for this"Logan said."No we are not I will answer the question and we move on"I said."The snake charmer she is a snake you don't want to do anything with she had helped me and I helped her me and her are done"I said.

"We have to go Jake is waiting for us"Logan said.I hugged everyone cause why not.Logan and I got inside the car and drove to the Team ten house.We got inside "Jake and Max let's go to the living room"Logan said.Jake,Logan,and me were sitting on the couch."So what are we supposed to be talking about?"I asked."We have questions about the snakes and Jake here was almost a snake so he is here to ask questions"Logan said.

        "Did you ever make it in?"Jake asked I nodded."How I tried to make it in then they made fun of me because I didn't make it is that why you look familiar?"Jake asked.I shrugged "Okay Logan I Have an idea we let her hang out with Tessa"Jake said."Sure"Logan answered."Who is this Tessa?"I asked "So you didn't know who Logan Paul was did you have internet where you lived?"Logan asked."Yeah but my mum wouldn't let me use it"I answered.We drove to Tessa's house.

            "Tessa can you do me a favor?"Logan asked."Yeah what is it?"she asked "So I have a kid remmber I told you I wanted one Lydia is the mom and well the kid name is Echo Maxine Paul and she needs to learn how to be nicer and you know stuff like that here she is now bye"Logan said and ran off leaving me behind."Come in"Tessa said we both went inside.

          "The boys will be here in a couple of minutes then we can do whatever"she said."Who are you?"I asked "I am Tessa Brooks I used to be in Team Ten until they kicked me out and then I moved here"Tessa said.I nodded "tell me about yourself and why Logan sent you here?"she asked."I was born in England and stayed there for five years then moved to North Santa Ana then my mum died and Logan and Lydia found me"I explained."Oh sorry but North Santa Ana is a bad place at least you are out of there"she said.

           "Why do you guys hate it there?"I asked "it is filled with drugs,weapons,and more stuff like that and the people they kill people they hurt people they do bad stuff and if you ever see a jacket with a snake on it do not look at that perosn and do not talk to them"Tessa said."It is not that bad there and the snakes I a-"I got cut off by two guys and one girl opening the door."Tessa who is this?"a girl about my hieght."This is Logan's daughter Echo Echo this is Tristan,Kayla,and Kai"Tessa said.

         They all said hi I just waved "Tessa can we talk to you?"Tristan asked Tessa nodded and walked over to him away from me like on the other side of the room.