?chapter 12?

"Isn't someone going to be home and see us?"Liam asked."No one lives here"I said "this place needs to be cleaned"Blake said."I am one that tried to clean it but it always got ruied so I stopped"I explained.We walked to my old room.

"I used to have a bed here and a choir the windows were because of my either punching them because I ran out of space form my walls or my mum throwing things"I said and smiled trying to make them think it wasn't bad

"I used to have a bed here and a choir the windows were because of my either punching them because I ran out of space form my walls or my mum throwing things"I said and smiled trying to make them think it wasn't bad.We walked to the bathroom it was open "we aren't going in there let's go back home it is getting dark"I said.

        We got back and there was two cars in the drive way one Lydia's and another from Liam and Blake's parents.We went inside and Liam and Blake's parents hugged them while Lydia yelled at me."What did I do?"I asked "you went out one you were and are still grounded and second you didn't tell us when Samantha and Henry got home they didn't see Liam and Blake"she said."We went out for a walk we didn't go that far"I said."Where did you go?"she asked "to my old house"I said "which is where?"she asked "in the North we didnt get hurt or anything everything is fine"I said.

         She sent me to my room and in the other side I can hear Liam,Blake,and their parents talking they were talking about school and stuff and they got so boring I fell asleep.
**LIAMS P.O.V**
       "She is a bad influence on you guys"Samantha their mum said."She isn't she took us were she grew up you should have seen it mum her room had torn up walls broken windows and she said that the broken windows were from her mum I think she was abused we should tell Logan this and Lydia"I said to my parents."I will does she have any bruises?"my mom asked."Yeah on her arms not the ones on her hands though those don't count"I said "don't tell her I said anything cause then she isn't going to trust me"I added.

          **ECHOS P.O.V **

    I woke up by Blake jumping on me "WAKE UP"he yelled."Nah I'm good"I said "I am going to dump water on you"he said.I got up  "and Logan is coming to get you in five minutes"he adds while walking out of my room.I go and change into

I hugged and said bye to everyone and went inside the car with Logan

I hugged and said bye to everyone and went inside the car with Logan."Happy late brithday"I said.He thanked me and we drove home."What are we going to do today?"I asked."We are going to have to go somewhere and talk and today you aren't going to school"he said.I nodded he passed the house and he stopped at the police station.

        We got out and they took us to a room on the other side of us was a cop."Okay you are going to be answering some questions and answer them honestly"the cops said I nodded."Okay so before Logan adopted you who was your Guardian?"he asked "it was Rose Olivarez Luna I had no dad"I answered "why did she put you up for adoption"he asked."She didn't I was forced to be adopted"I said "then why did they take you away from her?"he asked."She died of an overdose I spent the last money I had to have a funeral for her"I said."Did she ever hit you?"the cop asked.

           "No she loved me she only did that when I was smaller and didn't listen to her"I said."So she did hit you?"the cop asked "only when I did something wrong when I was smaller a lot of parents hit their children when they were smaller"I said."Okay did you go to school while you where over there?"he asked.I nodded "okay so two last things I need to check your arms and I need the address of where you lived"he said."Why do you need to check my arms and the address is 👿👿👿👿👿"I said "we need to check for bruises"he said.

        He checked my arms "why do you have bruises?"he asked."Because I fall a lot"I said we left the station and went to Team Ten....