chapter 2

I waved bye to Logan and went inside with Lydia."Okay so you are an only child I will go get your cousins and your uncle "Lydia said and went to go get them.She comes back with two boys and one lady."Echo this is Blake,Liam,and Noe guys this is Echo or Max"Lydia said.I hugged them all "how about you guys go out to North Santa Ana mall and pick out somethings I will drive you"Lydia said.We all nodded and got inside the car.

"So how old are you guys?"I asked "I am eighteen and Blake is a baby"Liam said while Laughing with me."I am not a baby I am sixteen"Blake said."You guys be careful you know how people are around here"Lydia said."How are the people around here"I asked "they are bad people"she answered."You know this is my home"I said And stated walking to catch up with Liam and Blake.I saw Teddy talking to them "TEDDY"I Yelled and hugged him "MAX"he yelled.

           "You know him?"Liam asked "Yeah Teddy this is my new cousins Blake and Liam this is Teddy he is like family to me"I introduced them.We started to walk inside the mall "Echo since I've never been to this part of Santa Ana do not talk or make eyes contact with anyone"Liam said."Dude I grew up here I know mostly everyone"I said.We went shopping for my room and we ate a lot an laughed a lot.

           "Lydia is outside let's go"Blake said and we got inside the car.Liam is in the passenger seat and Blake and me are in the back."Max I am sorry about what I said some people here are bad"Lydia said."It is fine I get why you would say that"I said with that we got to the house.
      I finished my room

           "Hey Echo"Blake said as he entered my room

           "Hey Echo"Blake said as he entered my room."Hey"I said "do you like it so far?"he asked."Yeah it is nice here"I said "do you want to go to the Bill's restaurant Liam doesn't want to go with me"he asked."Yeah let's go"I said we started walking to Bill's."Hey Chris"Blake said to the cashier "Hey Blake who is this?"Chris asked "this is my new cousin Echo"Blake said.We sat down at a booth.

          "We come here a lot we would sit in this booth with Liam and me and Liam would come with his friends and I come with my friends but when the North comes we have to leave"he said."Why?"I asked "they are trouble and we don't want to get in their way"he said."They aren't going to mess with you guys anymore and I will make sure of it"I said "how are you going to do that?"he asked and took a bite of his hamburger."I know them I grew up here"I said.

           We finished eating "do you want to go get chips so we can watch a movie with Liam?"Blake asked.I nodded we went inside a liquor and picked up three bags of chips."Okay we don't have enough money we will just leave one"Blake said."Okay go pay and wait for me at the house"I said.He nodded I waited for five minutes he should be home by now.I grab the chip bag we couldn't afford and ran put of the doors I had my hood up so no one can see my face."GET BACK HERE"the employ yelled as he chased after me.

             Out of the corner of my eye I see.....