chapter 7

Tessa knocked on the door and a girl opened it."Hey Tessa is this Logan's daughter?"the girl asked as we entered."Yeah Echo this is Banks,Alissa,Sommer,and Rice guys this is Logan's daughter Echo"Tessa introduced us.We all sat down on the couch "do you like being Logan's daughter?"Alissa asked."Yeah"I said "you know I used to date Jake I was a idiot back then"she said laughing.They explained everything about them.

"Okay soo boys out"Sommer told the boys.The boys went to another room "So do you like anyone yet?"Alissa asked me."Nope"I said "Logan has these friends they are a band I am sure you are going to end up dating one of them"Alissa said.After that we went back to the house and fell asleep.

"Why does she need to go?"Tessa said while hugging me."She needs to meet some people and her mom wants her to have dinner with the whole family"Logan said.I ran to everyone and said bye.We got into the car "do you like them?"Logan asked "Yeah they are nice and we met other people too Alissa,Rice,Banks,and Sommer"I said."Oh and I am going to take you to the house then we will go to one of my friends house"Logan said as we pulled into the drive way.I got changed into

"READY?"Logan yelled and I walked down the stairs

"READY?"Logan yelled and I walked down the stairs.I nodded we drove to this big house.Logan went inside and "shot" them while I went outside.It was beautiful outside the sun was up since it is the middle of the day."ECHO"Logan yelled."What?"I asked "come and hang out with the boys"he said."Nah I am good"I said "Max"he said "fine what am I supposed to do?"I asked "I don't know go do teenager stuff I am going to be in the recording booth"he said and left."I am going to go if Logan comes here early tell him I am in the back"I said.

"Nope you are staying here"Jonnah said."How about no"I said and started walking to the door.Then all of the boys got in front of me."You are not leaving how about we sit down and just talk"Jonnah said as we all sat down."This is boring can I go?"I asked."We just sat down have you met anyone?"Daniel asked me."Yeah Tessa,Tristan,Kayla,Kai,Rice,Alissa,Banks, and Sommer"I said."When are you starting school?"Zach asked."Tomrrow back at my old school the teachers hated me"I said.

"Do you so far like being Logan's daughter?"Corbyn asked."It it fine but I would like to go back to Santa Ana it so nice there"I said."Okay let's go with that"Daniel said."LET'S WATCH A MOVIE"I yelled "OKAY WHICH ONE?"Zach yelled."HOW ABOUT A SCARY ONE?"I yelled."GUYS STOP YELLING YOU GUYS ARE LIKE CHILDREN"Corbyn yelled."HAHAHA I ACT LIKE ONE AND ECHO IS THE SIZE OF ONE"Zach said laughing while we laughed with him.

Logan texted me saying that I am staying over I thought he wanted me home?Oh well.
**NO ONE'S P.O.V**

Daniel and Echo are asleep on the floor cuddleing."Hurry up and get as many pictures as you can!"Corbyn yelled whispered while Jack rolled his eyes and went up the stairs slamming the door."What's wrong with him?"Jonnah asked.They all shrugged and fell asleep.

**ECHOS P.O.V **
I woke up at 3:00am with someone's arm around me and my head on their shoulder.It was Daniel.I got up without walking anyone up.I got my black jansport and walked out the door.I went to the liquor store another one not the one I got caught at."I will get a pack of cigarettes"I said."ID"the women said I gave her a fake one and she gave it to me.I ran out cause I don't have money right now.I went to North Santa Ana park.I might have not looked like I was mad but I am a lot.I get my bat from the bleachers.

I start hitting the fence with the bat.Hitting it harder and harder I stopped and looked at a pole that was wood curved into it is 'Mum is the best and she loves me'.I start crying kicking and hitting the wooden pole with the bat.I start punching the pole while sobbing.Then someone pulls me into A hug....