chapter 3

Blake I stop running the employee got me.They called the cops and put me in handcuffs Blake looks scared.What have I done.He looks at me while I am being put into the cop car.We get to the station everyone says hi to me since they know me I don't reply."You are free to go there hundred dollars tomorrow"Coco said I nodded.

I start walking back to my new home.I walk in and see Lydia,Liam and Blake.Blake was crying into Liam.Blake hugs me and I hug back.Blake and I were really close."Tell me what happend"Lydia said and we all sat down."After we finished eating we went to the liquor and we couldn't buy three bags Blake bought two and I told him to go back to the house I grabbed the last chip bag and ran I saw Blake and stopped then they got me it is just a three hundred dollars I will pay it by tomorrow"I explained.

"Where are you going to get that money?"Lydia asked."I have my ways now I will go pack and you can send me back"I said and got up."YOU ARE SENDING HER BACK?!"Blake and Liam yelled."I am not sending her back"Lydia said I thanked her and went to my room.Liam and Blake came inside my room."Where are you going to go?"Liam asked as I grabbed my black jansport."To get the money I will be back in half an hour"I said."Don't get in trouble"Liam said "can we go?"Blake asked."No"I said "why can't we go?"Blake asked."Because it is dark outside"I said "then I should go with you"Liam said."I will explain later why you can't come"I said and walked out of the house.

I go to my mum's old house were I grew up.I told Teddy to meet me there "do you have the money I will pay you back by Sunday(it is Friday)"I said.He nodded and gave me the money we started walking to the station."Three hundred"I said and gave it to Coco.Teddy walked me back to my house."Hey Lydia this so Teddy Teddy this is Lydia my new mum"I introduced them.Teddy left and I went inside "he is in the North?"Lydia asked."He is most of my friends are"I repiled.

"You need to stop being with them you are going to end up in jail like most of them I am going to talk to your dad about this tomorrow"Lydia said."I can't stop being friend with them they are my family"I said.She just nodded and I went to my room.Liam and Blake were there "hey guys"I said "Hey can you answer that question"Liam said."Fine where I went it is North land you guys were going to get in big trouble if you got caught because I know how your parents think about the North"I answered.

"Max please don't go there anymore"Blake told me."Blake you dont understand they aren't my friends they are my family they were there for me whenever I needed them"I said.They nodded and said goodnight.