chapter sixx

"Is this a prank Logan can't even take care of himself"Tristan tried whispering."Nope no prank he sent her here because he said that she needs to learn how to behave"Tessa whispered.They came back "do you want to eat anything?"Tessa asked."Nah I am good but I can make you guys something to eat"I said and before they can say anything to walked up to the kitchen."Who's jacket is that?"Kai asked me "mine duh"I said."You are a snake?"Kai asked "Yeah have a problem with it?"I asked."Nope just asking"he said "guys she is snake"Kai tries to whisper."You know you guys are bad at whispering"I said.

            "Do you know what you are doing?"Tristan asked while recoding me mixing random stuff I found."Nope this is what I found I can't reach the taller shelf"I said they all laughed."I know how you feel"Kayla said and padded the back of my back."You guys are the same height awwww they are like little girl twins"Tristan said pointing the camera at us."Hahaha very funny"I said and we all laughed."Echo ask Logan if you can stay over"Tessa said everyone said I should.
(L-Logan E-Echo Ey-Everyone T-Tessa)
E-Can I stay the night here?
L-Sure they are never going to let you leave
T-we love her too much
Ey-yeah
L-Nope you are coming home tomorrow
E-BYEEE
*END OF CONVO*

          "I upload the video Echo what is your Instagram?"Tristan asked."EchoPaul"I said "who is Ricegum,Banks,Sommer Ray,and Alissa Violet?"I asked."You don't know who they are?"Kai asked.I shook my head "you can follow them back if you want we will explain later"Tristan said.

           "Since it is already nine why don't we ask you  play 20 questions?"Tessa asked me."Sure I will answer anything"I said."Okay did you like your family back where you lived?"Kayla asked."Yeah I had an older sister she had a baby boy Cole but they had to move"I said."What about your mom?"Kai asked "I loved her too she just wasn't there for me such"I said playing with a stack of cards I have."Have you met the snake charmer?"Kai asked."Why is everything about the snake charmer yes I have met her and I have her a favor she gave me a favor"I said.

          "Are you done with high school?"Tessa asked."Yeah I finished last year I was up a grade that say when I graduated was a terrible day"I said slightly laughing."Why? isn't it supposed to be happy pictures cake"Tristan said."No one was there since my sister moved cause my mum kicked her out and my mum was"I said."I am going to go to the restroom I will be back"I said.They nodded.

           I went up a couple of tears down my face.Nope Echo you are not going to cry about this.I took a deep breath and went back down.We watched a movie and it is now eleven."So I just got a text by a friend of mine and they want to meet you you wanna go?"Tessa asked."Right now?at eleven at the night?"I asked she nodded and we drove to this big house........